Manamune and Atmogs together?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1davidj

11-30-2011

On champs like Urgot and Blitz where Manamune works out really well on them? just an idea. something like

Boots
Manamune
Warmog Armor
Atma's Impaler
Trinity or IE
Banshee's Veil (mana and health)

I was thinking and this just popped into my head. Whatcha guys think?

axesandspears

11-30-2011

It is already done by some people on Yorick, who needs the mana for harrass and benefits from all of those stats more than other champions due to his ghouls.

Cromathor

11-30-2011

Expensive, by the time you get all 3 items out the game should be over with.

I assume you intend to build trinity as well? another terribly expensive item.

1davidj

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromathor View Post
Expensive, by the time you get all 3 items out the game should be over with.

I assume you intend to build trinity as well? another terribly expensive item.
warmog's costs 3k, manamune costs 2110, and atma's costs 2355. that's not terribly expensive.

and besides, it's not like the build has to be done for it to work. I'd say for the order grab the tear, boots, manamune or warmog's, the other one of manamune or warmog's, atma's, trinity, then whatever other item you want. it could still be pretty strong before it's complete, like once you have the manamune and boots you dish out some pretty good damage. when you add the warmogs you get indestructible, etc. champs can be good before it's done.

Dragonsafe

11-30-2011

I've got a better and cheaper build, if you're brave enough to attempt it.
Sword of the occult
Mejais Soulstealer
Leviathan
Boots
????
Profit

With these 6 items you will rock every game, and will only cost you 4k gold or less.

Cromathor

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1davidj View Post
warmog's costs 3k, manamune costs 2110, and atma's costs 2355. that's not terribly expensive.

and besides, it's not like the build has to be done for it to work. I'd say for the order grab the tear, boots, manamune or warmog's, the other one of manamune or warmog's, atma's, trinity, then whatever other item you want. it could still be pretty strong before it's complete, like once you have the manamune and boots you dish out some pretty good damage. when you add the warmogs you get indestructible, etc. champs can be good before it's done.
Gonna need ~1k for boots as well.

Looking at ~$8465 depending on boots (as much as 8665, as little as 8315)

Thats...
~350 creeps
~28 Hero Kills
~48 Assists
~141 minutes of gameplay.

Or obviously a mixture of all of these.

If you had 75 Creep Kills, 10 Hero Kills, and 10 Assists at 20 minutes of gameplay you would have ~7900 gold (depending on what creeps your killing, and how much you're really getting for assists.

TealNinje

11-30-2011

What, no Fedgemog's Impallet?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromathor View Post
Gonna need ~1k for boots as well.

Looking at ~$8465 depending on boots (as much as 8665, as little as 8315)

Thats...
~350 creeps
~28 Hero Kills
~48 Assists
~141 minutes of gameplay.

Or obviously a mixture of all of these.

If you had 75 Creep Kills, 10 Hero Kills, and 10 Assists at 20 minutes of gameplay you would have ~7900 gold (depending on what creeps your killing, and how much you're really getting for assists.
So in other words, a high-farming champ that uses mana and needs good HP...like Yorick. Blitzcrank could pass too after getting his ult.

1davidj

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
So in other words, a high-farming champ that uses mana and needs good HP...like Yorick. Blitzcrank could pass too after getting his ult.
pretty much. blitz was my first thought because he's a common manamune champ and since he's a tank having some health wouldnt be bad, and after you have health, there's little reason not to grab an atma's.

Galvynn

12-01-2011

I've done this, minus the IE, on Yorick. My I never got the 6th item... The AD bonus from all that was disgusting. In actuality, Jax would get even more, because the gained AD would give him more HP, which would then convert to more AD. Same principle that governs using Atma's on Jax... You average 4-10 more AD than others do.