Volibear Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Dear Riot, please reduce mana cost of Ricochet. As is, this is a significant nerf, since it used to cost only a tiny amount per throw AND fired significantly faster. Unless you made the bounces apply on-hit or something, this feels like you just nerfed Sivir heavily.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Quote:
Katarina
  • Shunpo now always moves Katarina behind the target regardless if Killer Instincts is active
Lololololoolololol

Morcert

11-28-2011

and no tryndamere nerfs? lol wut...

scrapmetal7

11-28-2011

i think that the smaller camps will be more efecent

Avloniravkov

11-28-2011

And the Wukong skills's ad buffs.... nothing? The orange bonuses don't appear since fizz's patch. Please Riot, take a look on this.

Vitiel

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigred View Post
This is the only jungle change that really bugs me. Does retreating mean anytime that your leash loses agro the jungle creep will regain 5% health?
Pretty sure you aren't gonna be needing a leash anymore with these changes, hombre.

Harvester

11-28-2011

Huh. The changes to jungling aren't as huge as I thought. I really dislike the change to health pots, but maybe it will be evened out by the decreased minion damage...? Is anyone else surprised that Fizz isn't getting nerfed at all?

Milllk

11-28-2011

Where the **** are the shaco deceive bug fixes? wtf guys?

Dorian2112

11-28-2011

fizz got buffed

BlGFISH

11-28-2011

I am happy with this just a little concerned about the jungle if I can still get level 2 of say starting double golems or get level 2 when just doing the standard start blue route. Because right now you barely get level 2 when starting blue.