NaNoWriMo Ideas

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

11-19-2011

Well... You're not as far behind as I am.

Let's see to it that one of us makes it to the end!

Larcent

11-20-2011

Ugh, I did a terrible job trying to capture Karthus's voice. He sounds more like LeBlanc or something. If I weren't under the gun, I'd go back and redo a lot of his dialogue.

Birdy51

11-23-2011

He's still entertaining in his own way though. Besides, you are right, we are under the gun now!

Also, out of curiousity, how many words do you have? I have about 18,547 words, which is far below the mark. I'm going to have to start kicking my butt...

Larcent

11-23-2011

Thank heavens for browser history. I can't get to this thread otherwise. I'm at 34,829 words. Which is still two days behind.

Birdy51

11-23-2011

Well, two days behind is better than about 12 day behind. You're going to have a bit of an easier time catching up, but luckily my high school has given me the Thanksgiving off, so I can spend more time in the morning while things are cooking for festivities in the evening.

Also, I'm not sure if you had, but I would take the time to submit your NaWriMo to the Summoner Showcase. Your writing is fantastic, and I am certain they would love to see it be submitted.

Larcent

11-23-2011

I'm going to wait until it's done so folks can read the whole thing.

Speaking of which, I just ground the heck out and am now up to 37,221 words. (Yes, that is 2,500 words since my last post). I am now back on track to hit 50,000 by the end of the month.

I actually have two more chapters I haven't posted yet. I want to give each chapter a little time up before I post a new one (plus with the problems with the lore forums right now).

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

11-28-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Are you guys WINNING YET?

C'mon, I wanna see those word counts fly!

Would there be any objection to me moving this thread to the Fanfic forum? It's new and shiny and yay.

Larcent

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Are you guys WINNING YET?

C'mon, I wanna see those word counts fly!

Would there be any objection to me moving this thread to the Fanfic forum? It's new and shiny and yay.
Check out my thread on the Fanfic forum. I'm at 48,000 words. I'm going to make it (if I don't jinx myself).

Feel free to move the thread. Also, it doesn't seem like anybody Riot seems to realize that this Lore forum is broken and won't load properly.

Birdy51

11-28-2011

Unfortunatly, I've decided to drop my own project, or at the very least I'll finish it slowly after November.

It was the first thread to make it onto page two though! I have that honor!

Larcent

11-28-2011

50,000 words, woooooo!

Edit: Looks like Frostyvamp hit the target too. Awesome! Congrats!