Can't get tristana riot girl skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stuffy Doll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

I have facebook apps disabled. Why? Because they have been known to harvest all your information and send them back to shady people.

Why do we need an app on facebook just to get a character/skin?
I can like a page, but there that is a far stretch from having to install an app.

What information is Riot taking from us with this app anyway? Why aren't more people concerned about it?

Tibune

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmissaryShadow View Post
How to and troubleshooting
Youre a lifesaver man thanks

DjZeroGX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...-key-giveaway/
2264 keys left also get skin here. Enjoy

Sipsi

10-13-2011

My problem was that I apparently "Liked" The wrong LoL Page...When I searched it up I got a Fan-Made page with about 50,000 Likes and I liked that I kept refreshing thinking I got the right one...Then I went to their Home page and made sure that I liked the right one...

TwistWrist

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffy Doll View Post
I have facebook apps disabled. Why? Because they have been known to harvest all your information and send them back to shady people.

Why do we need an app on facebook just to get a character/skin?
I can like a page, but there that is a far stretch from having to install an app.

What information is Riot taking from us with this app anyway? Why aren't more people concerned about it?
I have a fake Facebook account.

Mionara

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Necks View Post
I had this problem previously and no amount of troubleshooting fixed the problem. I eventually solved it by logging into Facebook, going to Account Settings, switching to the Security section and disabling Secure Browsing. After doing that, the Connect button showed up on the Tristana page.

Hope this helps someone.
Thanks.... this helps me.

lifelessgod

10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Necks View Post
I had this problem previously and no amount of troubleshooting fixed the problem. I eventually solved it by logging into Facebook, going to Account Settings, switching to the Security section and disabling Secure Browsing. After doing that, the Connect button showed up on the Tristana page.

Hope this helps someone.
ahh... so this was my problem. i now see the connect with facebook button. thanks!

High As A Cloud

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmissaryShadow View Post
How to and troubleshooting
Thanks, I did this on my main account about two months ago no problem then on this account was having trouble finding out how to do it again and wanst sure if i was doing it right. would have spent over an hour looking if it wasnt for you

rino911

11-27-2011

I did everything the right way, but when i go to facebook and click tristana riot girl 3 realms are given, i lick north america but when it redirects me to leagueoflegends site it sais username and password, but i cant change the region to north america so eventually it doenst work, how can i get it on north america account ?

GianLP

11-27-2011

Hi,

Sorry to be resurrecting this topic, but i have a doubt about.

1 - We need to buy tristana first and Win the Skin? or We get all two, Tristana and her skill?

2 - I'm trying to get the tristana, i follow twitter, youtube and like on facebook, but when i try this link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook have this message.

Become a fan of League of Legends on Facebook to recieve the Riot Girl Tristana Skin. Click below to get yours now!

[BUTTOM] Connect with Facebook [BUTTOM]

Notice: You must have visited the store in PVP.net at least once before redeeming the Riot Girl Tristana Skin.

I click in buttom, open a new window to allow a app on my facebook, the app LoL Community Tristana .
I allow and after that the window becomes white, white a strange url.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/xd_rec...0f6ee910%22%7D

and can't do more nothing after that, i tried 3 browsers , IE, Firefox, Chrome.
clean cache, cookies, remove the app and try all again several times, but nothing

If someone know how to resolve this problem, thanks