Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Bump

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Bump for great justice

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
So, Shyvana, Garen, and Tryndamere should get nerfed?

Shyvana: As as she gets Wriggles Lantern her Sustain is twice as better than Renekton's. - OMG WRIGGLES LANTERN GIVES SUSTAIN?!?!?!?!?!? Renekton can build one to and have better sustain trolololololol.

Garen: Derps and stands in bush to regen health. - Sacrifices all farm becoming useless

Tryndamere: Gets fury faster and only has one ability that uses Fury. Only needs to whack a minion four times to get full fury. completely different champion that is in no way related to renekton. Also his fury is like that because they changed his bloodlust and nerfed it.

Renekton: Has to Cull once or twice, or Cull and Auto Attack to even get a bar of Fury. And I think you need to Auto Attack like what? 6-9 times to even get a bar of Fury. - dominants the lane against all 3 of those champs. Definately because of his ****ty fury regen
I helped make your statements more realistic.

I'm not surprised that your comparing renekton to champs with completely different skills and play styles considering you have never played a ranked game in your life and have less than 400 normal wins.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

First off, Building a Wriggles lantern is completely pointless on Renekton, CDR is tons better for him, especially early game.

Garen which I'm pretty sure has health pots and boots because he's so confident of his PASSIVE.

Tryndamere is related to Renekton, he has a fury bar just LIKE RENEKTON, also the Fury bar for Tryndamere was actually a buff with his Demon Blade skin.

Renenkton does not dominate against these champions, they're actually all equal, and they all have a better passives than him.

Shyvana after she gets wriggles becomes better than Renekton, Garen becomes better than Renekton after getting many health pots, also if Garen is smart and silences at the right time, he can kill Renekton and use his ultimate to kill Renekton. Lastly, Renekton does beat Tryndamere top, but tryndamere usually runs like a ***** before he gets killed then tower hugs till he gets his ult.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
I helped make your statements more realistic.

I'm not surprised that your comparing renekton to champs with completely different skills and play styles considering you have never played a ranked game in your life and have less than 400 normal wins.
I love how you talk about ranked games even though most people who played ranked games are trolls or *******.

So, I can't really take ranked game seriously.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
I love how you talk about ranked games even though most people who played ranked games are trolls or *******.

So, I can't really take ranked game seriously.
Maybe at 1500 < elo they do after 1700 they don't. I'll agree most of them are ******* however.

By that logic you shouldn't take normal games seriously either because most players just try new champs or don't care at all.

Riddlemethis

11-23-2011

WTB renekton buff!

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
Maybe at 1500 < elo they do after 1700 they don't. I'll agree most of them are ******* however.

By that logic you shouldn't take normal games seriously either because most players just try new champs or don't care at all.
I like how you try to talk **** and you're 1400 Elo. good job, bro. I shouldn't talk though, I'm not even at an Elo.

Bloodba7h

11-23-2011

A Renekton buff is not needed. He's in a very good place right now. If you want to main him you can, and you can dominate almost every top laner in the game with him.
You scale quite well into early late game. Late game (45+) is where he suffers. Thankfully this is not a problem in most games.

HOWEVER, I do agree that his passive feels very boring. Very very boring. Like Veigar's passive. Boring as ****.

daxsmurf

11-23-2011

People need to understand that just because his passive doesnt do much doesnt mean it needs to be buffed. He is in a good spot overall, i know we all like raping with the croc but it doesnt need to be made easier aside from late game. However, IF a new passive was made that helped his late game scaling then it would be warranted and id support it.