Riot hates Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToastdYogurt

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
eh, i never felt that warmog's was that great anyway. i'd almost always rather have frozen mallet + atma's over warmog's + atma's for ad champs, and i'd almost always rather have rod of ages or rylai's for ap champs. i feel the scenarios in which all you want is health are few enough that warmog's shouldn't legitimately be missed on cs.
i see where your coming from but still alot of champs that benefit more from warmogs then frozen mallet, the extra 600 hp or so is very useful.

Chrystoff

11-23-2011

what about the twisted treeline, i would think they'd change some stuff up with items or map wide effects(like in dominion with the natural armor pen and such), i keep hearing how its unbalanced and only works for tanky dps, and yet no changes come to that map.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-23-2011
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
can we have some capture rate item back please? it can cost more, like 2.5k or something, but the item was in very good shape...
as far as i know, the reason blessing was removed was because it was only ever good in abuse cases--otherwise it was a 'trap' item that didn't really do much to justify the purchase. maybe something will be reintroduced at some point, but i don't believe it's something that's being actively pursued at this point. i could be wrong though--i have very little insight into those topics unless i go out of my way to inquire about them.

Deliani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Why are you the only red that posts in all lower case, and even your forum title is in lower case?

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-23-2011
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieDealer View Post
Some people play dominion often?
yup! i don't get to play it as often as i'd like (i'm only just now getting close to the 200 games played mark) but i play dominion much more often than summoner's rift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliani View Post
Why are you the only red that posts in all lower case, and even your forum title is in lower case?
i couldn't really tell you why others don't also do it. i appreciate things that are pretty, neat, and consistent--i'm quite happy expressing that in print and with print simultaneously.

Sikkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Dominion is less fun than summoners rift with bad teammates that don't know what to do solo bot. And if you do that people might leave top to help you bot instead of capping their stuff immediately. You don't even get a shiny number displayed, just grinding until you get to a good bracket.

Stez007

11-23-2011

I played against RiotMannie the other day, so yes Rioters do play it.

WelcomeToTarget

11-23-2011

Let's be honest here. Dominion blows and was the biggest waste of resources since TT. Learn to give the community what they want not what you think we want.

Stez007

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelcomeToTarget View Post
Let's be honest here. Dominion blows and was the biggest waste of resources since TT. Learn to give the community what they want not what you think we want.
^Has never played a single Dominion game. Probably thinks DotA is the only decent type of game on Earth, and there's no room for anything else on his planet.

Abonics

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stez007 View Post
^Has never played a single Dominion game. Probably thinks DotA is the only decent type of game on Earth, and there's no room for anything else on his planet.
NoNo... Dominion was a waste of time and they could have done better. Like what is with the midget map in a penta shape? That totally is stupid. They should have made a better version of summoners rift. Maybe even 6 player map. idk they could have done better all I am saying.