Make more Severe Punishments for ranked games.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZachisonFire

11-22-2011

My last 50 minutes was wasted. I was in a solo queue game playing nocturne, and we were up 12-5. Our Garen, who trolled and played "support" garen started to feed. After he died ~7 or 8 times, he just went afk. Then he left a few minutes later. It cost us the game and guess what?

When all 6 or 7 people report him, he's just gonna go to the tribunal and not get punished, because of all the trolls and how bad the tribunal is. This happens daily to a lot of people, maybe you should actually do something riot, ive been seeing complaints like this for the past year.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

What did you have to do to get set on fire?

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachisonFire View Post
When all 6 or 7 people report him, he's just gonna go to the tribunal and not get punished, because of all the trolls and how bad the tribunal is. This happens daily to a lot of people, maybe you should actually do something riot, ive been seeing complaints like this for the past year.
Baseless assumption. I know you're frustrated, but how can you even prove something like that? The Riot staff reviews every Tribunal case and makes a judgment call based on the evidence provided.

Fifthdawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

People still use the tribunal? I forgot that thing existed until this thread.

GtsVash

11-22-2011

I missed 1 gank attempt as Irelia last match against Garen. In chat our jungle Skarner said he refused to help me the rest of the game because of 1 failed gank. I then proceeded to get ganked by 2-3 people the rest of the match only to be told I suck by those who refused to help me. I reported them for that kind of play but who knows if anything will ever happen.

Matches like this though only add to me tanking ELO, bye bye 1200 hello 1k.

ZachisonFire

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
What did you have to do to get set on fire?

edit:

Baseless assumption. I know you're frustrated, but how can you even prove something like that? The Riot staff reviews every Tribunal case and makes a judgment call based on the evidence provided.
I know it happens daily, i see complaint threads like this everyday when i come on the forums.

Dr Toenail

11-22-2011

posting in a Renekton bot thread

Zileas

VP of Game Design

11-22-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

If you are detected as AFK, the leave penalties are doubled in ranked, so we agree, and we've done this.

ZachisonFire

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
If you are detected as AFK, the leave penalties are doubled in ranked, so we agree, and we've done this.
Just wondering, what are the punishments for leaving a ranked game? or Afking?

Detris

11-22-2011

Quote:
Oh wow, Zileas isn't talking about armored bears.

The Shank

11-22-2011

Quote:
But leavers get + Elo of their team wins, we don't want this.