Questions regarding Season 2 ranked teams & clans

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fat of the Land

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Hi I have a few questions,

1. Will there be limits to the number of teams a player can be part of, and the numbers of players that can be on a given team? If so, what are those limits?

2. How will individual ranked stats be displayed if a player is on multiple teams? Will they all be part of the same stats?

3. Will team names be displayed in game? If so will you be able to toggle this display like you can summoner names (ie. shift-k)?

4. relating to #3, is Riot still planning to implement a clan feature in League in addition to this new arranged system? If so will clan tags be displayed in game as well (with toggle)?

Thanks in advance.

ZGI AusianMastro

11-22-2011

bump

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

11-22-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

1) 5 teams max.
2) stats belongs to the team, it has less to do with personal ranked stats or data.
3) Currently only team tag show up. As for in-game team name, I believe it will not be supported. Team name is a little too long to show in game.
4) I am not sure. Current priority is to fix and improve ranked teams. Then we will discuss next plan(s).

Omnipotence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-22-2011

Will there be functionality in game my name doesn't show up as [MND] TMD Tempest?

I didn't get the team name TMD in time.

Nimhain

11-22-2011

Is there any way to look up other teams?

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

11-22-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyCerberus View Post
Is there any way to look up other teams?
You can search for teams. Check the UI carefully