Erebus, Lord of Shadows

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drake O Dagger

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Fuddgee View Post
I do have a suggestion for the passive. I think you even suggested it for Luna. Make it lock at 50% and 90% so that he can't stealth and then go out of stealth. make it lock for perhaps 2 seconds
For Erebus, I think that's actually a bad idea, since that means he can't use his skills at all. It already doesn't drop naturally for 5 seconds after leaving combat, I don't think it needs a lock other than that. For Luna, she becomes visible at max, and that's why I suggested the lock. Also, at the time, all her skills generated Lumin. The lock was more meant to make it so you wouldn't hit max, then 1 second later disappear from being forced visible by dropping below 100. On Erebus, he fades much faster, and his passive is designed to give him a 7 second stealth at most.

Drake O Dagger

11-21-2011

Quote:
I do have a suggestion for the passive. I think you even suggested it for Luna. Make it lock at 50% and 90% so that he can't stealth and then go out of stealth. make it lock for perhaps 2 seconds

EDIT: I'm actually not going to enter the contest. I just got done with the MCCC and I have college stuff high school makeup work and thanksgiving coming up.. I'll have to get in next time. I'll help you judge if you wish, of course don't expect thorough judging because i am booked. And if you help me with my champions ill help you with yours =D Also if you want to relate Luna and Erebus i'd be down. I've done that with some of my other friends and its a way to get recognized and incorporate role playing in the forums.
I'm not judging the submissions at all. I do a public vote instead of judging them. I'd NEVER have the time to do contests otherwise, plus that way I can include my own submission since I'm not able to influence who wins in any way.

Drake O Dagger

11-22-2011

Quote:
For the Q it'd be better to not put a limit on them so that its like a ward almost. But id decrease the damage and look at shacos jack n the box as reference.

E: Like if you have 100% shadow energy it would slow them by X% and less if he had less etc.

I edited my post above, just to make you aware of that.
Looked at Shaco, they both actually have almost identical amounts of base damage, but Shaco had a lower AP ratio. Considering the pros and cons of both skills, I think reducing the ratio to 0.2 actually makes them fairly even, so I suppose its not as bad. The real threat is walking into brush that's been stuffed with Q traps, though its really no worse than walking into a bunch of jack in the boxes now.

NubTactics

11-22-2011

W's ap or ad scaling needs to be boosted for ad, or reduced for ap. its more difficult to get high amounts of ad than it is for ap. it also seems op. level 3 w will deal 140 damage, and an additional 60 per autoattack for 6 seconds. i don't know if this seems unlikely to you but with a movespeed of 400 that easily surpasses many many champions i would have to say that getting at least 3 hits seems quite feasible, totaling 320 damage for a single spell. not to mention, you'd have to think about the fact that having a shadow hunter on you prevents you from getting cs as you have to take the time to kill it, which is pretty difficult with 450 hp, and also gives you the time to throw more spells in said champions face. So either the skill shot has to be easily avoidable, or the summoned creature should be debuffed, as this is rather ridiculous.

Q lasts a very short time. i'm also not sure of whether or not it is supposed to have some sort of set-down delay like caitlin and nidalee's traps have. please clarify some of these details.

Drake O Dagger

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubTactics View Post
W's ap or ad scaling needs to be boosted for ad, or reduced for ap. its more difficult to get high amounts of ad than it is for ap. it also seems op. level 3 w will deal 140 damage, and an additional 60 per autoattack for 6 seconds. i don't know if this seems unlikely to you but with a movespeed of 400 that easily surpasses many many champions i would have to say that getting at least 3 hits seems quite feasible, totaling 320 damage for a single spell. not to mention, you'd have to think about the fact that having a shadow hunter on you prevents you from getting cs as you have to take the time to kill it, which is pretty difficult with 450 hp, and also gives you the time to throw more spells in said champions face. So either the skill shot has to be easily avoidable, or the summoned creature should be debuffed, as this is rather ridiculous.

Q lasts a very short time. i'm also not sure of whether or not it is supposed to have some sort of set-down delay like caitlin and nidalee's traps have. please clarify some of these details.
Well, until I looked it up just now, I didn't even know their traps had a delay. I definitely didn't intend for there to be a delay with Q. And I'm not entirely sure how the duration of the effect being only 3 seconds is a bad thing (your wording kind of implies you think it is). The traps last indefinitely, like Shaco's boxes.

By level 5 (the earliest you can get rank 3 for Shadow Hunter), if you cant deal enough damage to kill something with 450 health fairly quickly, you're probably capable of escaping it. I will consider the math again though, to see if there is a real problem or not.

Berel Ironstaff

11-22-2011

Nice, does seem a bit crazy, but that is because you have no lore.

NubTactics

11-22-2011

Oh. i see.

what you're saying is, the traps activate for 3 seconds before they expire. my question was how long to the traps last before they disappear passively (no one steps on them) also shaco's traps have a duration of about 1-1;30 ish before they disappear.

Drake O Dagger

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubTactics View Post
Oh. i see.

what you're saying is, the traps activate for 3 seconds before they expire. my question was how long to the traps last before they disappear passively (no one steps on them) also shaco's traps have a duration of about 1-1;30 ish before they disappear.
Can you show me where this is said somewhere? Cause the wiki doesn't show ANY duration before they disappear. I have no intention of giving a time limit for how long the traps last (cause they don't have to go in brush, so its actually pretty easy to avoid them unless they're set off in the lane, in which case they're not nearly as powerful), but if Shaco's do have a time limit I will at least consider it.

EDIT: Okay, so I misread the wiki, since it didn't say how long they last where I expected it to say it... I'll tweak it, but it's still going to last a long time.

Drake O Dagger

11-22-2011

Update

Okay, the traps now last 5 minutes when not activated, and 3 seconds when they are.

shadowguard13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

i always love shadow people look at my name
Sounds like a sweet champ i totally want him in the league, he is unique.
does this mean that he can build a little ap for hybrid or do you just want him ad?

123456 ... 12