Season Two Has Arrived!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

11-22-2011
1 of 8 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Today marks the beginning of our second competitive season! Featuring a prize pool of $5 million – the largest in eSports history – along with a host of new and exciting features such as new masteries and summoner spells, the open beta of our highly anticipated Spectator Mode, and even ranked teams, Season Two promises to be one of the most exciting updates to League of Legends to date!

In addition to the beginning of Season Two, today is also the launch of our brand new competitive site, where you can follow all the excitement of professional League of Legends through our coverage of the prestigious Challenger Circuit. You’ll also find more information about how you can start competing, including a listing of Prized Events where you and your team can do battle for awesome prizes. Click here to find out how the Competitive Site can help you start your own journey to the top!

Season Two is upon us, summoners! We hope you’re prepared!

Scazza69

11-22-2011

season 2 is gonna be so awesome, cant wait

But still would like to see a replay function added to game withn the actual client, instea of having to use LoL replay

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

11-22-2011
2 of 8 Riot Posts

This is a good day for me.
This is not an easy task to accomplish! My team worked very hard for past month to get Ranked Team released on time.
I would like to thank all my teammates for release such key Season 2 feature on time!
We will continue work hard to fix all the bugs in Ranked Team, and introduce new features!
Awesome guys!

Sleshy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Rank teams ! Let see how it works ..

btw ... do I still have to use leaguereplays?

Viconia

11-22-2011

Wouhou 5 millions. "**** just got real"

volaju

11-22-2011

first

Gymleaders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

yay

Azzghan

11-22-2011

$5 million can get you alot of skins o.O

GetOnMyMap

11-22-2011

coolstory

Wickerman2

11-22-2011

made it to the first page

1234511 ... 21