Riot, what the hell did you do to minion hitboxes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OniSioN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

No offence Riot but, your game is almost too buggy, i believe everything in this game has failed in some degree including the store and the webpage, but yeah it's still a great game, one of the best i've ever played, so please donīt let me down.

Keep the good work Riot (y)

Veigar

Producer

11-21-2011
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyCookies View Post
Just out of curiosity, what exactly was the change that led to the hitboxes being so wonky?

Thanks for the update, by the way! I thought I was going crazy.
It was related to an overhaul of the animation system we did recently. The bug is really unfortunate but the good news is that we are now able to give you guys way cooler animations.

reillidan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

An easy way to still last hit is by pressing your attack key so the target cursor shows then target that minion in the middle of your cursor.

But yes I have had this problem since recent patches. Missing last hits feels horrible when your competing with your lane partner for them.

Demerol

Recruiter

11-21-2011

I actually had this issue, I thought i was just being retarded last night when i was playing but no, its literally impossible to target minions behind each other or i have no idea what. Was playing with yi zoomed all the way in just trying to last hit because the box was so off.

Morphine

11-21-2011

I thought I was going crazy. Thanks for keeping us updated, Veigar!

Ridiculed

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post
It was related to an overhaul of the animation system we did recently. The bug is really unfortunate but the good news is that we are now able to give you guys way cooler animations.
Care to explain anything about these "cooler animations?"

Cpt Shaq Sparrow

11-21-2011

Isn't this going to be the new "tournament patch"? ouch

Dirty Foot

11-21-2011

I thought I was losing my mind.

I'm not the greatest at last-hitting, but I felt like doing so just got so much harder for me for no reason.

ASheepHurrDurr

11-21-2011

If the change the pointy part of the pointer to the tip of it like windows cursors it will be a lot easier to last hit too. Just saying

Dieby

11-21-2011

Glad to know I wasn't imagining things.

Can't wait for the fix.