Ashe and Veigar - Changes not went as intended?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excludee

06-28-2010

I sure as hell noticed the ?Ashe damage buff.

As for Veigar, I cried a bit, but now I'm better. Now I can acutely say Riot simply messed up on the Veigar "buff" and should take a step back, breath, close the QQ threads that their stressed over and REALLY fix him is time.

AWPLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

All in favor of Veigars Ulti bouncing like Ryze's Spell flux!

Phreak

Shoutcaster

06-28-2010
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Ashe will be nerfed. Veigar we are assessing.

Blixa Bargeld

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I sure hope assessing is a synonym for buffing.
Can some native speaker confirm this???

seresibyl

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice1985 View Post
I sure hope assessing is a synonym for buffing.
Can some native speaker confirm this???
THERE ARE NO NATIVE SPEAKERS ARArararar

Anyways

Nope!

Shifthappens

06-28-2010

Quote:

Plz revert the nerf of veigar, anyone who mained him before can't anymore.

He's unplayable QQ.

YYZed

06-28-2010

Once again Riot tried too hard not to Overbuff a weaker champion and ended up nerfing it instead.

Burninate

06-28-2010

Quote:
assessment huh? Assess what exactly? Spill the beans please

I am a avid veigar player and I literally cried(I am not joking, I am 19 years old and I cried) when I saw the changes made to veigar. The day of the patch I tried him out one game.. A ashe caught me in a bush and I do my chain on her, she is left with a sliver of life.. then I shoot my ult!

>"YES I AM GOING TO GET HER!"
>ult does the same if not slightly more than a baleful strike
>She gets away with 100 life(she would have died if it were the old ult)
>my face at the new veigar

Honestly, we need like a mini patch, because veigars changes can't wait until the next patch. He is literally in his own tier phreak. Before he was in the borderline terrible tier.. now he is just in "veigar" tier.

Just have some mercy on the players that play him, I honestly felt depressed by his changes, I can't remember the last time a game depressed me. Everytime I play veigar now I have to hope my team does not dodge me. I have to hope that the enemy team has one AP stacker.. Which they most often do not. I am merely a shell of a former man now. Veigar is official in his coffin and had it nailed shut.

How did you guys decide on these changes anyway? I am just curious, all the changes were not bad. The passive is the only one I really agree and liked though.

JonnyThinkChamp

06-28-2010

Quote:

Just give him back his old ult EXACTLY as it was.

NO-ONE was complaining about it, except being flash-dodged, and you guys nerfed it to hell and back. The complaints where the reliance on E to land W, and the sheer amount of ways E was avoided (flash, morg shield, dashes, teleports, jumps, pulls, merc treads). You fixed up his W, gave E a little range buff, then mega nerfed his ult?! Where is the sense there? Was annoyed you nerfed the AP ratio and flat damage of W, than you hammer his ult... Sad.

Burninate

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
Just give him back his old ult EXACTLY as it was.

NO-ONE was complaining about it, except being flash-dodged, and you guys nerfed it to hell and back. The complaints where the reliance on E to land W, and the sheer amount of ways E was avoided (flash, morg shield, dashes, teleports, jumps, pulls, merc treads). You fixed up his W, gave E a little range buff, then mega nerfed his ult?! Where is the sense there? Was annoyed you nerfed the AP ratio and flat damage of W, than you hammer his ult... Sad.

calm down, you make phreak leave the thread.. he is our only hope for exhuming veigars dead body!