Wear it Proudly Contest!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

11-18-2011
1 of 7 Riot Posts

When it comes to skins, Rioters have a good eye for fashion. With the launch of our merchandise store, we wanted to bring that eye for style to a new level; but we realized our community may have an equally acute sense of style as well!

Design a shirt for the League of Legends merchandise store!

Yes, itís everything it sounds to be. We give you the specifications, you show us a design, and we print it, and put it in our store for all summoners to wear. Wearable art! Are you ready to put your design in front of keyboards everywhere? Hereís what weíre looking for!

• Must be clearly League of Legends related
  • Must be made with original art of your own, or with a partner. No art that isnít your own!
  • Please keep the design appropriate for a PG-13 crowd!
  • Must include one low-resolution picture of the design, and the original design file for printing.
  • The printable design must be at actual size, maximum size 14Ēx18Ē, 300dpi, and CMYK.

That shirt you always imagined could be a reality! One grand prize winner will receive 15,000 Riot Points, ten shirts of their choice from our merchandise store, and their winning design will be available for purchase by League of Legends fans! Honorary mentions will get 4,000 Riot Points, a special convention-only shirt from Sanshee.com, and another chance to win the grand prize by participating in the Summonerís Choice poll. Thatís right, you get to pick the shirt you want most in the store!

Submit your design, a picture of the entry, your summoner name and region to contests@riotgames.com before November 30th, 2011. Remember to check our official rules for details, eligibility and all that tricky stuff.

Strut your style and make us a shirt!

Chiddaling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

warbalgarbal >

Retrosketch

11-18-2011

i like shirts

Waffles Inc

11-18-2011

Fail Gragas. Nothing more needs to be said.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=544613

komugit

11-18-2011

Can't wait to see all those people from the the summoner showcase to make the t-shirt designs.

warriortiger520

Recruiter

11-18-2011

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm-
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mn-
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm-
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-

thumb up if u found the n

Taios

11-18-2011

I had originally designed a shirt I had planned on wearing if I got that CS job.

I still have the sketch around here somewhere... I'm not a very good artist though.. T_T

Clairvoyant

11-18-2011

1st page huehuehuehuehe

Matkatamiba

11-18-2011

I might actually try it

November 30th, that's not much time, but we'll see.

Chrystoff

11-18-2011

oh cool

1234511 ... 32