[CSC Song Challenge] Escala, The Chaotic Requiem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drake O Dagger

11-16-2011

A collection of all my champions can be found here.

Since I've revived this champion's thread and Thresh has come out recently, I'm going to point out here that this champion was made more than 3 months ago, WELL before Thresh was announced. This is not a remake of Thresh, if anything this inspired him.

------------

This is a champion submission for my CSC Song Challenge, primarily so there's an example for others to see. Though, as I still want comments for him specifically, I'm posting him in the forum itself instead of the thread. If you're interesting in the contest and its rules, you can find them here

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1490223

-----------

Requiem For A Tower, Ghosts of A Future Lost, My Immortal, Manic, Unstable

Escala (Requiem For A Tower), Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet (Requiem For A Dream), Evanescence (The Open Door), Plumb (Chaotic Resolve), Adema (Unstable)

------------------

Escala, the Chaotic Requiem

Health: 480 (+80 per level, 1840)
Mana: 300 (+45 per level, 1110)
Damage: 66 (+2 per level, 102)
Attack Speed: 0.62 (+0.037 per level, 1.249)
Armor: 12 (+2 per level, 48)
Magic Resist: 30
Movement Speed: 335
Range: 600

------------------

Passive - Manic: Each time you deal enough damage with your auto-attack to reduce your enemy's health by 5% of their max health in 3 seconds, you gain an equal amount of mana.

Additionally, if you lose more than 20% of your health within 1 second, cooldowns are refreshed by 5 seconds.

Examples

The enemy's health is 2568. 5% is 128.4 (rounded to
128). Your auto attack for this example is 102. One attack deals 102, which is not 5% of the enemy's health, leaving 26 damage left before you deal 5%. Your next attack deals another 102 damage, and now you've dealt a total of 5%, thus triggering the effect and recovering 128 mana. After that, the tracker resets and you must deal 128 damage again to gain 128 more mana.

For the other portion of this effect, your health is 1840, so 20% is 368. You are hit by a spell that deals 488 damage, which immediately causes all your skills to refresh by 5 seconds.

------------------
Q - Unstable:

You call up an unstable sphere of soul energy, and gather the strength of the souls you’ve collected into it. You drop the sphere right where you are, and it acts as a bomb, exploding when an enemy touches it. It becomes stealthed after 1.5 seconds and deals 110/155/200/245/290 (+0.4 AP) Magic Damage to the enemy who triggers it, and half that to all enemies within 400 units.

Using this skill uses up 10% of your total number of souls. If you have souls, this deals 22/26/30/34/38 (+0.05 AP) Magic Damage per soul used to the enemy who triggers it, and half that to all enemies within 400 units. If this amount of damage would be less than the flat non-soul-based amount, that amount of damage is dealt instead.

Cooldown: 10

Mana: 100

Bomb Lasts 60/75/90/105/120 seconds

------------------

W - Ghosts of A Future Lost:

You release a swarm of souls, dealing 30/40/50/60/70 (+0.2 AP) Magic Damage per soul that hits. The number of souls fired is equal to the number of souls used, or at least 3 if you do not have enough souls for more than 3. Enemies hit by this are feared for 2 seconds. Using this skill uses up 10% of your total number of souls.

A single unit cannot be hit by more than 5 souls. Any more beyond that pass through that unit.

Cooldown: 8

Mana: 90

AoE: 600 unit cone skillshot

------------------
(Modified from My Immortal by Evanescence)
E - My Immortality:

If you do not have any souls, this skill heals you for 10/20/30/40/50% of all damage you’ve taken in the last 10 seconds.

You drain the power of your souls to sustain your own life, healing for 5/10/15/20/25 (+0.1 AP) per soul spent. Using this skill uses up 10% of your total number of souls. If you would heal more with the non-soul-based ability, you heal that amount instead.

If you would die while this skill is not on Cooldown, treat the number of Souls you have as extra health.

Cooldown: 10

Mana: 70

------------------
(Modified from Requiem For A Tower by Escala)
R - Requiem For The Dead (Toggle):

While this skill is toggled on, anyone who dies within 1000 units of you is turned into a soul and absorbed. Every Soul gathered this way increases your Ability Power by 0.3/0.6/1 (max number of souls is 150). Things that die give the following amount of souls.

Melee and Mage Minions (1 Soul)
Cannon Minions (10 Souls)
Siege Minions (20 Souls)
Champions (Twice their Level, minimum of 20)
Weak Monsters (5 Souls) (examples are Young Lizard and Wolf)
Basic Monsters (15 Souls) (Non-buff Monsters that are stronger than Young Lizard and Wolf)
Buff Monsters (25 Souls) (Self-explanatory I think)
Dragon (35 Souls)
Baron Nashor (60 Souls)

When this skill is toggled off, all the souls you’ve gathered to you are released in a violent burst, dealing damage equal to 1/1.75/2.5 times the number of Souls you had, an a 350 AoE.

Cooldown: 45

Mana: 10 per second

prefecto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

bump

PracticalPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Bump

Drake O Dagger

11-17-2011

You know, I'd prefer comments on my champion over bumps.

Persequor

11-17-2011

eh.. i dont know. i like how the ult interacts with the other skills, but something about the hero irks me. notably, i dont like how all the skills note the soul damage first before the damage it will be doing before you actually get your ult. but that might just be me

also it seems like the number of damage this hero would do is quite.. insane, unless you mean the ratios are only affected by the soul amount. im going to assume that's the case, because youre a smart guy :P

I also think he might work better if one of his non-ult skills restored mana in same manner, to facilitate leaving his ult on while also using your skills. maybe link it to an autoattack to make jungling a viable way to build up souls between teamfights.

X Mellow X

11-17-2011

I dont understand the ultimate,if its 10 mana per second and as soon as toggled off by lack of mana and or death would automatically trigger it meaning you'd waste your ult countless times and not even gather a significant amount of souls enough to make you Q-W-E useful with your soul ratio,then again thats just what i understood by reading it o.o. seems like it would be a mage/support-ish?

Drake O Dagger

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persequor View Post
eh.. i dont know. i like how the ult interacts with the other skills, but something about the hero irks me. notably, i dont like how all the skills note the soul damage first before the damage it will be doing before you actually get your ult. but that might just be me

also it seems like the number of damage this hero would do is quite.. insane, unless you mean the ratios are only affected by the soul amount. im going to assume that's the case, because youre a smart guy :P

I also think he might work better if one of his non-ult skills restored mana in same manner, to facilitate leaving his ult on while also using your skills. maybe link it to an autoattack to make jungling a viable way to build up souls between teamfights.
Don't entirely understand what you meant by "unless you mean the ratios are only affected by the soul amount", so please clarify that if you see this. You do make a good point about restoring mana though, so I'll see what I can do about that. Might tweak the passive, as its the least finalized of the skills.

I will reorganize it to show the non-ult version of things first, as that was a good point. When I first made him, the Ult was his Q, and I never got around to changing it.

Persequor

11-17-2011

i just mean that you say in your Q that... "deals 22/26/30/34/38 (+0.05 AP) Magic Damage per soul stored" so with 150 souls.. thats 5700 damage if you meant the whole thing gets modified by souls.

Drake O Dagger

11-20-2011

I think you greatly overestimate the math... The proper math would be 150 (at maxed ult and maxed souls) * 0.05 = 7.5 + 38 * 15 (at maxed souls) = 682.5

And that requires maintaining your ult long enough to collect the max number of souls. Remember, it only uses 10% of my total souls, so having 150 means its only 15 souls. And the next shot would be even less at 13 souls.

BTW, feel free to chat with me on http://webchat.quakenet.org/# on the #lolchampcraft channel

fruitloopzFTW

11-20-2011

cool cheak poo please