Requiem not landing during death

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corltan

10-05-2009

I have had several instance where i use requiem after dying and find it is not hitting some of my enemies. I had it happen with Yi twice in one game where it would have last shotted him. I am aware that some classes can throw up shields, or shield others to protect them, or that heals can be popped at the last second. I have asked over chat how it didn't kill when I thought something seemed amiss, and the reply was that they didn't know, they just didn't take damage for some reason.

Am curious if this has happenned to anyone else.

EDIT: It is possible that the bug could be related to the cast finishing as the 10 second window ends to cast spells after death, I'm not sure though.

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corltan View Post
I have had several instance where i use requiem after dying and find it is not hitting some of my enemies. I had it happen with Yi twice in one game where it would have last shotted him. I am aware that some classes can throw up shields, or shield others to protect them, or that heals can be popped at the last second. I have asked over chat how it didn't kill when I thought something seemed amiss, and the reply was that they didn't know, they just didn't take damage for some reason.

Am curious if this has happenned to anyone else.

EDIT: It is possible that the bug could be related to the cast finishing as the 10 second window ends to cast spells after death, I'm not sure though.
This bug is not new or atleast it should not be. Karthus Ultimate does most of the time nothing if you throw it while you are dead. This was possible before but now it seems to just bug out. Sometimes even if you are alive it can do no damage but this chance is darn low.

I do love Karthus even if this is really annoying. Try not to use his ultimate while you are dead and just pray for Riot to fix this soon.

Bianary

10-06-2009

If the 8 second casting time expires while you are using Requim, it does silently fail. However, there is another bug where it does no damage even if you use it safely during the death timer -- you'll also be unable to cast a spell when you revive until you've autoattacked, in that case.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

10-06-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for reporting.