Fizz Item build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morphio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2011

i build roa, sorcer boots, nashor, ginzoo, hextechgunblad, rabbadon
and work pretty good

Vydelar

11-15-2011

I have a curious but possibly stupid thought for a gimmick build. Tiamat Fizz. If people are near minions, they get completely wrecked because you can proc tiamat 4-5+ times. I'll have to test it in a bot game before i'm sure on it, but that could be massive damage, and it would be a very fast zoning tool. "You aren't allowed to attack anywhere near your minions OR ELSE"

Edit: meh, thought Q was aoe

Better Ban J4

11-15-2011

My main items for Fizz are malady, death cap, rageblade, and lich bane, with either sorcerer's shoes or the berserker grieves depending on my enemy champs. I feel he's an attack speed AP champ so that's the reason for the malady and rageblade

NinthSon

11-15-2011

I had a game where I got super fed (9-1) before we were even level 10. By the end, I had Berzerkers Greaves, Rylai Scepter, Lich Bane, Guardian Angel and 2 Rabadon Caps (Around 491 AP). I had survivability and enough AP to spam W and Q easily taking off half the non-tank's hp in the dash attack. It got ugly after that.
I've tried Hybrid builds, but I prefer the straight AP build because of how powerful his W/Q combo hits.

Nekokeki

11-15-2011

^ I agree. So far I've found that it's best to focus on AP burst. I do feel it might be worthwhile to get one AS item in your build like Nashor's Tooth, but I'm not sure yet. I just haven't figured out what I want. I think it all depends how you play him too and I think that's something that makes this character more awesome. His W does quite a bit of damage and allows you to play around with builds.

DarkenDragon

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madkhatz View Post
Not really. Akali's passive gives her more dmg for stacking dmg, and spell vamp for stacking AP.

Fizz scales with AP, including his passive dot, and his active W which does a lot of dmg with AP.

Now I can see stacking some AK speed, but not to much.

Stacking dmg items on him is pointless since the purpose of his active W is to compinsate for a lack of stackng dmg items on his auto attacks.
I donno what your smoking but akali's passive gives her bonus magic damage on hit when she stacks more AP and spell vamp when she stacks AD

get your facts straight before you inform people things

Samiamqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

i'm having trouble early game. I feel like he does no damage before he gets ap. sure he can poke, but generally laning against two ranged their pokes hurt more i dont play at high levels and i'm still relatively new to the game.

also, what items do you start with?
i was originally doing boots + pots but i tried the ring once and i like the ap from it.

Quick3nd

11-15-2011

in the beginning you need to play him safe by the tower. unless you have a strong lanning partner.

i usually just get the red ruby to get 180 hp. and so that i can get rod of ages faster. or you can always go with a doran ring i guess. boots + pots isn't tanky enough for u since ur so squishy in the beginning and have to get close to minions to get cs.

so anything that gives you some base hp or hp regen would be great.

Sorackb

11-15-2011

Well, I did that build of the SS and worked, the next step was being rageblade.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/fizz1717stats.png/

Joctaa

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkenDragon View Post
Im not too sure, but I dont think attack speed is gonna improve your w's damage, this is because dots dont do more damage as you attack faster, it just reapplys the dot. it might just do that first tick of damage over and over again, but not really do much. what you should do is boost his damage instead of reapplying it faster. from the champion spot light it seems he scales with AP so thats what I would focus on

also hes a melee champion that can escape pretty well, so I would suggest to use gurilla tatics and just poke your enemies until they're low health and then go charging in and finishing them off. thats how I feel this new champion should be played
its the aspd that lets you get more W dmgs off trust me haha try the build. and the witsend is to help you earlier/mid game and also against casters, malady is for the W dot dmg becuz of the -mres. try it for yourself