Hotfix Release Notes (10/05/09) *Updated 10/6*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WonderBuffalo

Adjudicator

10-06-2009

i didnt notice the kayle bug, and didnt see an overload of kayles during my play sessions. good to see a quick fix though to potentially abusable bugs

Shibas

10-06-2009

Good Job i can live with 1:1 on shield and 4sec wait is better than 10 secs with the old sion ^^

Coleman

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimzin The Tactician View Post
AP sion will still be too powerful heh

how about some pirate nerfstick whats he got coming?
The pirate is a Carry, he completely sucks unless your team is fail. I have never found the pirate threatening at all in early to mid game, and often even in late game because so many noobs are like "OMG Pirate!!11! Woot!" and pick him not knowing how to play him right.

bodytriangle

10-06-2009

Please explain why the Pirate cannonball can crit when other abilities can't? Pretty lame.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2009

lol, Gangplank rapes as soon as you get Sheen tho. Parley can hit anywhere from 200-400 at lvl 6, every 6 seconds (without any cooldown reduction).

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-06-2009

Quote:
Could someone who helped decide explain the logic on it, fully?
Not that I know anything about it, but I assume it's this:

One: The spell overall is too powerful. It does two much damage.

Two: It was too easy to activate. What skill the ability actually required to be used properly was removed, and they made it more difficult to actually place.

Nelargon

10-06-2009

The announcer needs a hotfix

AcronymEjr

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
lawls i dont even think AP sion needed a fix. people are just bad its like WoW all over again.
Most people tend to not think the hero they use nigh-exclusively needs a nerf. Anyone who wasn't a regular Sion player and who played against a decent one would realize something was seriously wrong. It took far too little effort or skill to be extremely effective and powerful.

Amethyzt

10-06-2009

what? no hotfix to that long wait for teams of 3 or 4 players? D:
what a shame

Siveal

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcronymEjr View Post
Most people tend to not think the hero they use nigh-exclusively needs a nerf. Anyone who wasn't a regular Sion player and who played against a decent one would realize something was seriously wrong. It took far too little effort or skill to be extremely effective and powerful.
I disagree. I don't play Scion regularly and I felt he was fine if compared to other heroes who people cry about on a daily basis (Ashe, Ryze, Yii, etc.). The only thing that felt unbalanced was his shield versus towers in the late-game. It gave you tanking potential to down the tower without creeps, but most tanks can do that.