@RIOT: Changing from NA to EU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2011

If just Riot would tell if this was going to become a feature later on, or not at all. Then I'll at least know if I should play my new account on EU or just continue on US for a small period, or?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turbo Sawka

Senior Member

11-15-2011

fail patch, still no changes we are all waiting for..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torahammashirvi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2011

Do we need to start spamming new threads about this on the General Discussion?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superpoly

Member

11-15-2011

Buuuuuuuump!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beeeell

Senior Member

11-15-2011

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodGod22

Senior Member

11-15-2011

Bump RIOT....stop pretending you dont see this thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hohums

Software Engineer

11-15-2011
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLive View Post
If just Riot would tell if this was going to become a feature later on, or not at all. Then I'll at least know if I should play my new account on EU or just continue on US for a small period, or?
This is something we would love to do at some point. However before we get there (if we get there) there is a lot of other tech that needs to be sorted out first to support this. So unfortunately I can't give you a time frame on this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bazylov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2011

So hohums can you tell us why you cant do manual transfers?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaly

Senior Member

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
This is something we would love to do at some point. However before we get there (if we get there) there is a lot of other tech that needs to be sorted out first to support this. So unfortunately I can't give you a time frame on this.
Hi Hohums,

Can you explain further please? Even if you go deep in tech language, I am a DBA and I assume there are many others would like to understand.

Also, do not forget that transfers are available.

And one more thing, if there isn't an ETA, tell us what should we do for the time being? What is the alternative/work around solution?

I have to repeat again that it isn't our fault for choosing NA over EU, there are multiple reasons of why we got into NA.

Appreciate your fast feedback.

Thanks in advance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikstry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazylov View Post
So hohums can you tell us why you cant do manual transfers?
I can tell for u, because they want get cash for this.

They no evn gonna tell us what priorytets they got until we get transfers, why they no want tell us? Because now they gonna say always "we got other priorytets to do". Last lie from them (like year ago) was "we no know how do it"