Champion Spotlight: Fizz, the Tidal Trickster

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-14-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Welcome to the Fizz Champion Spotlight, summoners! The newest champion of the League is full of surprises and great tricks. Jumping around, dodging spells, and destroying his opponents top his list of favorite activities. If you want to take out your enemies in style, take a look at Fizz, the Tidal Trickster!

Head to the video on YouTube to change your subtitles, comment on the video, and subscribe to the Riot Games YouTube channel.

MehMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Fizzing all over the place!

QuasarPtolemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Yay

Dudewheresmycat

11-14-2011

does he remind anyone else of Stitch, from lilo and stitch?

TheKachinsky

11-14-2011

upvote for dota 2 key

Gøggles

11-14-2011

I have got to say, watching his art spotlight made my jaw drop on more than one occasion. Well done, Riot.

Flippin Shamu! Hoooly ****! Watch.. that'll be the skin that DOESN'T come in the smaller bundle -______-

sleepyj101

11-14-2011

cute!

AstorSapolsky

11-14-2011

I think Singed safely had Graves killed at 4:45. Good demonstration of Fizz' abilities, but I don't think that was a shining moment of heroism.

Edit: Oh hang on, let me be generic since everyone seems butthurt over feedback on page one. Cute! He looks cool! Water pun! Okay guys, upvote me.

Also, while I have this spot: Phreak. Say "Playful Trickster." You don't have to say "Playful Slash Trickster" every time. We won't be confused and stumble blindly upon getting him when we don't see it without the slash. It just sounds awkward and clunky to hear sixty times in one video.

SleepyPandaBear

Recruiter

11-14-2011

my new main <3

Quintessence

11-14-2011

oh god it is like shaco and teemo had a baby...

1234511 ... 41