All AP Ratios (I'll keep it up to date)

12345612 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lollerman

10-05-2009

It's alright, as long as Tibbers knows I've done this before, it's enough ;_;

*sniffle*

Hope you'll be around more often than I am to keep the list updated, apparently I'm not active enough (despite always updating it every patch?)

I kid, I kid...o n a less petty note:

It seems some of the figures are off, or completely missing (Triumphant Roar?) you could use my original AP list to fill in the blanks if you wish; at least your guide is actually in alphabetical order, not to mention it lists AP ratio in the form people prefer it.

Edit: I WILL point out, however, that my Kayle numbers haven't been updated since her re-make. You can start there.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2009

Sticky please!

Motas

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
It's alright, as long as Tibbers knows I've done this before, it's enough ;_;

*sniffle*

Hope you'll be around more often than I am to keep the list updated, apparently I'm not active enough (despite always updating it every patch?)

I kid, I kid...o n a less petty note:

It seems some of the figures are off, or completely missing (Triumphant Roar?) you could use my original AP list to fill in the blanks if you wish; at least your guide is actually in alphabetical order, not to mention it lists AP ratio in the form people prefer it.

Edit: I WILL point out, however, that my Kayle numbers haven't been updated since her re-make. You can start there.
I got Triumphant Roar, that was my mistake, I must have spaced it

I actually saw your guide before I decided to do this, I couldn't understand the way you did it, so I thought I'd find a different way to do it.

Motas

10-05-2009

I'm pinpointing the values now, should have it done within a few weeks

Husbane

10-05-2009

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Katarina ult is .15, or at least the tool tip says 15%.

J

Motas

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husbane View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Katarina ult is .15, or at least the tool tip says 15%.

J
I agrre, I've added it, I thought about it earlier, but I've added it, thx for the inputguys, keep it comin.

ERazER

10-06-2009

Despair is 1% damage per 200 AP.
It shows up as 1% at 101 due to rounding, but I've had 280 AP on him and it still showed 1%.

Lollerman

10-06-2009

I list my AP ratios as [AP/1Damage], so to find out the damage using my list, you divide your total AP by the AP value. Your AP ratio (along with Riot's in their patch notes) are done in terms of damage/1AP, so one using your list would multiply total AP by your AP value.

Where as you divided your damage by the total AP, I did the opposite, that's the main difference.

Back to your list:

Katarina's ult isn't always AP based, it picks the higher value between 20% max AP and 15% physical damage. The correct ratio should be 0.2, but that only applies if your physical damage doesn't exceed your AP by roughly 1/3.

Final edit: the following numbers are off

Curse of the Sad Mummy should be same as Dark Wind: 0.35 rather than 0.4
Fiddlestick's Drain should be 0.4 rather than 0.35
Blitzcrank's Static Field 0.25 rather than 0.3
Rammus's Defensive Ball Curl 0.25 rather than 0.3
Soraka's Astral Blessing/Starcall should be 0.08~0.09 (half your value) and 0.4 respectively

(and yeah, Teemo's Toxic Dart is 0.1, it's still messy but rounds off to 0.1, I'm going to test Amumu's Despair again...)

Motas

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
I list my AP ratios as [AP/1Damage], so to find out the damage using my list, you divide your total AP by the AP value. Your AP ratio (along with Riot's in their patch notes) are done in terms of damage/1AP, so one using your list would multiply total AP by your AP value.

Where as you divided your damage by the total AP, I did the opposite, that's the main difference.

Back to your list:

Katarina's ult isn't always AP based, it picks the higher value between 20% max AP and 15% physical damage. The correct ratio should be 0.2, but that only applies if your physical damage doesn't exceed your AP by roughly 1/3.

Final edit: the following numbers are off

Curse of the Sad Mummy should be same as Dark Wind: 0.35 rather than 0.4
Fiddlestick's Drain should be 0.4 rather than 0.35
Blitzcrank's Static Field 0.25 rather than 0.3
Rammus's Defensive Ball Curl 0.25 rather than 0.3
Soraka's Astral Blessing/Starcall should be 0.08~0.09 (half your value) and 0.4 respectively

(and yeah, Teemo's Toxic Dart is 0.1, it's still messy but rounds off to 0.1, I'm going to test Amumu's Despair again...)
Oh, srry, I had the percentages mixed up, I'll fix that, along with the other ones you've named (this is why I'm pinpointing values right now, so I can get more precise answers instead of rounded ones.)

Another thought, in a set of patch notes I recovered in the forums said that Soraka's Astral blessing was a 0.085 but it was taken into account twice per second, so I figured it could be doubled and said as 0.17

Tentakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2009

THIS IS HELPFUL VERY! thanks for the hardwork and i love this game even more now because all those +0 ability power are not really +0 thus making those abilities more tantalizing!

12345612 ... 40