sion - lets be honest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mer Young

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeTantalus View Post
For me its the fact the can go ap and out sustain an ad carry early game due to his Ult. Its just stupid.
Which pushes his lane even more than he already does farming with his shield. Call a gank on him.

Larry Bird

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayn02 View Post
He ganks harder than any jungler. Somethings wrong with that.
a ward does magical things

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-11-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Consistency is huge.

Kennen and Xerath's stuns and full combos require chaining multiple skill shots together or sitting in the enemy team long enough for a full Kennen ultimate.

Sion gains free defenses off of the shield, is a guaranteed hit for Sion adepts who know to pre-cast the shield, and have a point stun that can't miss.

Sion also has really, really good stats, farms much more easily than the other two, and his full combo is only on a 8-12 second cooldown. Xerath's is over a minute, as is Kennen's.

Wayfear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Consistency is huge.

Kennen and Xerath's stuns and full combos require chaining multiple skill shots together or sitting in the enemy team long enough for a full Kennen ultimate.

Sion gains free defenses off of the shield, is a guaranteed hit for Sion adepts who know to pre-cast the shield, and have a point stun that can't miss.

Sion also has really, really good stats, farms much more easily than the other two, and his full combo is only on a 8-12 second cooldown. Xerath's is over a minute, as is Kennen's.
Pretty much guaranteed incoming Sion nerfs.

magicblitz

11-11-2011

Quote:
Consistency is huge.

So hes getting nerfed?

Also, kennen bursts as hard with his q w and e which are all on less then 6 second cooldowns (3 on q, his highest ratio non ult ability)

Bekkal

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfear View Post
Pretty much guaranteed incoming Sion nerfs.
This is honestly the first time I've really been ashamed at riot for giving in to forum crying.

Token nerfs were one thing, but this is just embarrassing.

Ginger976

11-11-2011

Quote:
Consistency is huge.

Lets everyone once again remember that no matter what you THINK you may know about how "OP" a champ may or may not be, Riot usually is at least 3 steps ahead of you. Thank you for this post, Phreak, as it is a perfect example of the kinds of critical thinking that needs to be done when discussing whether a champ is OP or not.

EDIT: Downvotes? Why? Because I congratulated Phreak on showing how you have to consider the whole picture instead of just pieces?

magicblitz

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger976 View Post
Lets everyone once again remember that no matter what you THINK you may know about how "OP" a champ may or may not be, Riot usually is at least 3 steps ahead of you. Thank you for this post, Phreak, as it is a perfect example of the kinds of critical thinking that needs to be done when discussing whether a champ is OP or not.
late game what team fight lasts longer then 10 seconds?

Wayfear

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
This is honestly the first time I've really been ashamed at riot for giving in to forum crying.

Token nerfs were one thing, but this is just embarrassing.
I've seen about 100x more Akali crying but she's not nerfed (yet) other than Gunblade.

And Riot's really been pretty gentle with the nerf bat overall with the exception of poor Eve Orianna and Twitch.

Bekkal

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfear View Post
I've seen about 100x more Akali crying but she's not nerfed (yet) other than Gunblade.

And Riot's really been pretty gentle with the nerf bat overall with the exception of poor Eve Orianna and Twitch.
I'd thought they'd shifted gears away from catering to people. Apparently I was wrong.

Also, Mordekaiser belongs in your list there (or so i hear - and forum QQ is always right, i suppose).