The Most Useful Feedback For Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NullDragon

11-09-2011

When they pick singed, I'd like to counter with my entire team, but I only have 3 people to kill him with instead of 5.

When they pick jax, I'd like to counter him with my entire team, but I only have 3 people to kill him with instead of 5.

...this goes on for a while.

Pingmeep

11-09-2011

When someone picks Anivia and their team loses, I would like the game to end, but cannot because of infinite mana from fountain for her ult. Suggestion please move the fountain a bit.

In Twisted Treeline, I would like more champs to be viable, but they are not because TT seems to have been treated as an after thought balance wise. Consider a global TT buff as you did for Dominion or start champs at a slightly higher level or give us a bit more gold. Maybe all three.

Numbat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

When I pick champions I'd like to pick ones that can't jump through walls, but there are so many thin walls and base wall is so gigantically huge and awkward that if I have to walk around something it takes a million years compared to champs with wall jumps.

When I want to have super fun on TT I'd like to play 6v6 but you removed the bestest bug ever from the game.

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbat View Post
When I want to have super fun on TT I'd like to play 6v6 but you removed the bestest bug ever from the game.
Also this!!

WTF RIOT!?!?!?

MetalGrunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

I would like to play Vladimir, but he's so underpowered he gets shut down by anyone mid because of high CD and low ap for his Q

also

I'd like to gank with twisted fate, but I can't due to having to run with slow movement speed and then ultimate because of your lame nerf to his ultimate.

Rabbitsuit

11-09-2011

In situations where we've pushed early game and are dominating, I'd like to push down the nexus turret. However, after taking the inhibitors it's fairly easy for enemies to lead minions to the fountain turret for instant death. Because of this, it causes you to tank the nexus turret if you want to take it. And while you're attempting to break it, many enemies can harass and attack you while within the safety of their fountain or take two steps back to heal HP/MP enough to head back to the fray.

There are several ways enemies could display you into the fountain for a near instant death as well. Urgot, in particular, can surpress you into the fountain turret while attacking the nexus turret.

Goggris

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypouch View Post
Oh I've got 1 more

When I jungle I would like to have a fair competition with the enemy jungler but I can't because of random camp spawns.

Wraiths>double golems is terrible for almost every jungler; Single golem>wolves is amazing for almost every jungler. Bad rng vs good rng = almost a full lvl of exp and over 100hp ahead (depending on jungler)
I would love to see it normalized, 1 side gets wraiths>wolves other gets single golem>double golem. Also I feel a wraith armor nerf would be in order as it is wraiths (now wraith side) is way to easy for a AoE jungler because in addition to AoE they deal magic dmg (looking at u shyvana) where as an AD not only takes longer to kill it because of the massive amounts of armor wraiths have but is also deny'd the option to start lifesteal for a more sustained route.

I would also love to see 1 wraith buff and 1 wolf buff be up at all times. Spawn location could be rnd but if the other camp is up and wraith the new one should spawn wolves. This would allow junglers to fight over the "easier" wolf buff early, allow them to prioritize control of a single buff, and insure that once jungle control is established you aren't left with redundant buffs.
As a season 1 platinum 3's player, I'm gonna go ahead and say both your posts are right on the money.

Randomization of jungle spawns can give one side an incredible early advantage.
Dragon is 1) too easy to kill 2) gives WAY too much reward

Amazon Warrior

11-09-2011

Make Twisted Treeline a 5v5

Problem solved.

Goggris

11-09-2011

When banning champions, I would like to be able to ban strategically, but I am pidgeonholed into banning the same 2-3 champions every match since due to the fact that they have no viable counters (singed in lane, lee sin in jungle, and to a lesser extent, tryndamere).

Narcindin

11-09-2011

When the enemy team can pull super minions into their tower and clear minions off the nexus tower while in the fountain I feel like strangling ponys. You should move the nexus tower away from the fountain.

The Jungle spawns need to be normalized. Some give level 2 some do not. Even which buff spawns is random. The buff wraiths are very difficult for most champs to kill while the buff wolves are very easy.