Asylum Shaco Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azure Sunwind

11-08-2011

Why make another shaco skin? saving skins for other champions in the future, to make future profit is bull****, also why does it look so bad in game but looks so cool in picture?

he's not even grinning evilly in game.

Erebos

11-08-2011

Mediocre skin for a mediocre champion... Expected more from the last patch and skin for Shaco.

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-08-2011

I figured he would have a straitjacket on, this one looks just plain dumb.

Vanishing Aria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

Still waiting patiently for a new Sona skin.......

Zachari

11-08-2011

What about Leblanc? One of the best champs IMO and she only has the 2 skins she launched with and hasn't even been re-textured yet.
Shaco doesn't need SIX Skins.

Zachari

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrim View Post
Its not to bad, Little less cool in game but hey, whatcha gonna do.

As for the people complaining about people NOT getting skins, give riot a break. Its a lot
harder to make up a skin for a crab man or something. Most champs who have +2 classics skins and havent got updated is mostly because the two skins are rather good, like say trundel. Jeez
I disagree, Leblanc for example, all of her skins are terrible, prestigious Leblanc is the best one and even that isn't very good, Not to even mention the fact she hasn't been re-textured at all.
We're not asking for some sort of radical change, we're asking to re-prioritize what they are actually doing. One skin a week is fine. It'd be better if it was for champ who hasn't gotten any love yet.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

11-08-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacro View Post
and ez?
where is cyborg ez >8(
We are making some additional tweaks to Pulsefire Ezreal to make him even better and more fun - we hope to bring this skin out shortly!

TheBlackest

11-08-2011

Goddangit! Just why can't you make this in-game model look just like the skin?

Requizen

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
We are making some additional tweaks to Pulsefire Ezreal to make him even better and more fun - we hope to bring this skin out shortly!
I'll not lie, I saw the splash art and threw my wallet at the screen. Favorite (most fun) AD carry, by far.

Dance Dark

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Great, because from what I've seen in YouTube previews so far, he just looks like Ezreal with an air tank on his back :/.