Dominion Tier List and Analysis

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikaru Genji

11-08-2011

If tier 3 doesn't mean bad, then tier 2 and 1 need to mean retardedly bad and tier 3 needs to mean OP... You clearly haven't played enough Dominion.

Ike Kapone

11-08-2011

LOL @ your tier list

Ike Kapone

11-08-2011

Where are the baby Senior Members complaining about useless Soraka?? With there 100% win ratio.. LOL Or Ryze players with their 90% win ratio and they always placing 1st on their team

SYMBÖLIC

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncewasblind View Post
Welcome to Oncewasblind's Tier List

I'm a serious player gearing up for competitive Dominion; I win about 80% of my games and will place #1 or #2 on my team around 90% of the time. The meta is far from understood at the point. Here's my estimate of the current balance. in order:

Tier 1 - Shaco, Karthus, Poppy, Kassadin, Rammus, Kog'Maw, Akali, Blitzcrank

Tier 2 - Heimerdinger, Eve, Kayle, Graves, Talon, Jax, Gangplank, Sona, Shyvana, Nocturne, Pantheon, Sion, Tryndamere, Vayne, Ezreal, Cassiopeia, Jarvan IV, Ryze, Orianna, Skarner, Urgot

Tier 3 - Lee Sin, Irelia, Garen, Wukong, Yorick, Janna, Warwick, Xerath, Fiddlesticks, Trundle, Twitch, Tristana, Singed, Soraka, Amumu, Rumble, Morgana, LeBlanc

Tier 4 - everyone else

Tier 1 champions are those who can fill multiple roles (Kassadin) or are fantastic at the role they fill (Rammus). Tier 2 champions are also very strong, and capable of carrying a game, but fall just slightly behind the top tier champions. Tier 3 champions are strong in their roles, but are generally more difficult to excel with. Tier 4 champions may be viable, but they don't clearly fit into one of the character roles that excel at Dominion.

Keep in mind this is an estimate, which surely needs adjusting, but I feel it's fairly accurate. Most champions are viable, however certain characters are best in class at their roles. Dominion does not abide by the standard tank - support - assassin - jungle - carry archetypes we have seen in Summoner's Rift. Instead, we have:

Runner - an expert at capturing points and wasting the enemy team's time. They do not even have to engage in combat, as long as they're able to confuse and disrupt, they're doing their job.
Top examples include: Rammus, Eve, Janna, Kassadin

(Most Runners use this build: Boots of Mobility, Priscilla's Blessing, Zeal x4)

Holder
- a champion who excels at holding a point,or securing a key position on a map. These champions can either stall their opponent long enough to wait for reinforcements, or after their death are able to keep a point from being captured.
Top examples include: Shaco, Karthus, Kog'Maw, Heimerdinger, Yorick

Brawler - their primary objective is to apply pressure and win fights. Winning a fight is more about getting champion kills; it's also about wasting time and deterring attacks. Champions who can do significant burst damage unanswered are ideal.
Top examples include: Jax, Lee Sin, Sona, Irelia, Pantheon

Assassin - a champion who can quickly neutralize an enemy, typically a Runner or a Holder. They are usually highly mobile with extreme burst damage, and are necessary for saving time for your team by recapturing points and pushing enemy lines.
Top Examples include: Poppy, Talon, Akali, Eve, Kassadin

I've included some screenshots of my scores to verify my competence. I will be continually adjusting this list based upon your feedback, so instead of getting upset that your favorite champion isn't where you want him, convince me instead, I'm reasonable. I'll even test out your recommended build, and if you'd like to post a screenshot of your own to support your argument, I encourage you to do so.

awwwwwwwwww RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE my favorite champ isnt in t-1 F(*&^%$ RABBLE RABBLE this poster knows nothing cuz i am 9 year's old and know every thing RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE arggg KARTHUS T-1 his ulti so noob (*&^%^&%) RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE GARREN DAMACIAN JUSTICE *%&&^% RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

^^^<--- prety much each 9 year olds response to every thread about T-list
All that really needs to be said is look at his elo then back to yours, sadly your elo isnt his, but maby if u looked at what he does and read his advice his elo could be yours XD

Murgang

11-08-2011

*****es don't know about riven. Actually, I'm ok with this

Ike Kapone

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murgang View Post
*****es don't know about riven. Actually, I'm ok with this
Riven is beast, dash, shield /stun.. high tier 2.. This dude making this list doesnt play much.

Rammus without question is the most dominate Champ in Dominion

SYMBÖLIC

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Kapone View Post
Riven is beast, dash, shield /stun.. high tier 2.. This dude making this list doesnt play much.

Rammus without question is the most dominate Champ in Dominion

lol the OP is gold and u r nothing i think u dont play much and theres really not much to say beyond that lol

LordJerichoSwain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

Nidalee doesn't even cut it to tier 2?

Check my match history...

I know I don't come in first but when people chase nidalee everywhere, and i mean EVERY****ING WHERE its like i have a sign on my ass saying spank me and i'll submit <3 . But quite honestly my favorite champ so far on dominion is nidalee. Especially when I help out the AS champs like Lee sin or Blitzcrank rape top. Shes a supportive juker/baiter in dominion, and doesn't get rewarded properly for her playstyle. works AMAZING wonders against full tards cause late game you can get your spears to do 1.5k's every 3 seconds.

nguyenmb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

Winning draft games will probably help your credibility knowing what is commonly banned, and what champs are first picked, which gives a less "this is my opinion on what's strong" and more of a "what is well known to be strong"

and is this tier list intended for solo queuing, or 5 man teaming?

Vichar

11-08-2011

@original poster: you are almost certainly a better Dominion player than I am, but I will attempt to make a case for Soraka anyway. Soraka doesn't fit your existing set of roles very well. She makes the whole team better while being a pretty decent pusher / holder herself. It's true that if we define it strictly by your roles, she is only Tier 3 (because others are better runners / holders). However, any champ with a global ability automatically deserves consideration on Dominion. A Soraka that knows when to Wish can easily turn the tide of any fight anywhere on the board. This makes her suited to hold bottom while still applying indirect pressure elsewhere. As a bottom holder, her Infuse and Starcall combinations allow her to hold her own against other bot champions. I've seen a lot of players be really successful with Soraka on Dom, and having played as and against her myself has given me a healthy respect for what she can do. I recommend placing her in Tier 2.

123456 ... 8