Release Notes v1.0.0.94

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZRoE

06-23-2010

buffing one of my favourite champions in the middle of my exams is just cruel!

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

A few people have called out Ashe to be OP and I cant Agree More. Im guessing a few patches from now she will have to be Nerfed by popular demand.

Purutzil

06-23-2010

Quote:
Ashe
  • Enchanted Crystal Arrow
    • Fixed a bug where it was slowing for too long at ranks 2 and 3
    • Fixed a bug where it was stunning for more than the maximum stun duration
    • Increased the distance required to get a maximum duration stun
Finally its a bug and you just fixed it now and left it bugged... seriously riot that is fail.

Quote:
Evelynn
  • Removed base dodge
LOL eve actually got nerfed! HAHAHAHA

Quote:
Ezreal
  • Removed the heal component from Essence Flux
LOL Ezreal just got knocked off the block of being used.

Quote:
Gangplank
  • Parley bonus damage reduced to 100% from 110%
  • Parley is no longer dodgable and is unaffected by blinds
  • Raise Morale now grants 8/12/16/20/24 attack damage instead of 12-36% attack speed
  • Cannon Barrage
    • Cannonball damage reduced to 100/140/180 from 140/200/260
    • Cannonball radius increased to 275 from 225
    • Slow amount reduced to 35%/45/55 from 40/50/60
I really don't know how to judge this. Its nice in a way being undodgeable now atleast though a bit less damage sucks. The boost with Raise Morale will be nice but still after a certain point it will be a nerf to his damage output rather then a buff.

The ult change kinda feels blah. I mean the range increase is alright but still its rather unreliable. It won't be doing any real damage unless you luck out with 2 balls hitting with increased range. This is meh kinda telling just how good it will work.

Quote:
Heimerdinger
  • Fixed a bug where Turrets were targeting incorrectly
OMG YAY! Seriously it pisses me off watching turrets hit wrong targets and switch off for no reason losing me a kill.
Quote:
Shen
  • Vorpal Blade heal reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 from 15/30/45/60/75
*smack palm into face* Do they not know how useless that heal is?

Quote:
Veigar
  • Baleful Strike
    • Adjusted the way bonus ability power is granted.
    • Veigar now also gains 1/2/3/4/5 bonus ability power for each champion kill from any damage source.
  • Dark Matter
    • Time to land reduced to 1.2 seconds from 1.6 seconds.
    • Base damage reduced to 120/170/220/270/320 from 120/180/240/300/360
    • Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 12 seconds
  • Event Horizon
    • Reduced the mana cost to 80/95/110/125/140 from 90/110/130/150/170.
    • Lowered the cooldown to 20/19/18/17/16 from 24/22/20/18/16.
    • Increased range to 650 from 600.
  • Primordial Burst
    • Mana cost reduced to 150/200/250 from 200/300/400
    • Primordial Burst now deals 200/350/500 base damage plus 80% of the combined ability power of Veigar and his target.
    • Removed the conditional bonus damage for non-mana Champions.
    • Removed the mana restoration on kill.
  • New Passive Equilibrium: Veigar's mana regen is increased by 0.5% for each 1% of mana he's missing.
  • Miscellaneous
    • Updated recommended items
    • Base movement speed increased to 315 from 310
    • Base armor increased to 16 from 14
    • Armor per level increased to 3.75 from 3.5
Hmm interesting to see how that goes.
Quote:
Items
  • Innervating Locket no longer heals minions
Ouch low blow!

Quote:
Masteries
  • Fixed a bug where the Tenacity mastery caused Cho'gath's Feast to not kill the target
Son of a **** that is what did that!

Dawn Of Life

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentlyCar View Post
I'm surprised there hasn't been whining about Ezreal nerfs yet.
thats b\c hes not nerfed and never has been his dmg is still isnane thankgod. just played a game with ap ez and could 3-4 shot 2k+ hp. so what if his flux dont heal hes still a dmg machine.

Coronach

Game Designer

06-23-2010
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Just to clarify, Baleful Strike still grants 1 AP when it kills something. Only the secondary effect was changed.

Akanei

06-23-2010

Is baleful's ap boost retroactive for each level after 1?

GosoxJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

I hope Kassadin pops up in the patch notes sometime soon.

sturgeon

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Thanks for the detailed feedback nicosharp =)
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Sorayai

06-23-2010

ah cool Ezreal change wasn't too bad i can deal with that

Xenorun

06-23-2010

I have very, very mixed feelings about this patch. I'll list them!

1: Ashe buffs. What the hell. Shes already the MOST picked champion, and now she has even more of a reason to be picked. She will fit into -any- line up perfectly now (as if she didnt already). Hawkshot is huge. The 'tweaks' with Volley were odd to say the least. Less arrows, but more damage. I guess I'll have to see how that plays out, but I have a feeling most players will still get hit by them regularly enough to not notice.

2: Ezreal. His heal did not need the nerf. To be totally honest, I liked the fact that he had an odd heal as he did. I think it made him very unique in the sense that he can dish out some damage in team fights, then actively decide if he should aim for a heal, or a damage nuke (sometimes you can get both, if lucky / skilled enough). Now there is no decision involved. Aim to nuke, and if it buffs your allies in the process, sweet. Also there was no mention of his Mystic Shot? Really? This spell DEFINES Ezreal at the moment. Especially more so once this patch lands, as not many (if any at all) will play him as AP. Its going to be even MORE AD Ezreals out there, and his Q spell will be just as strong.. MYSTIC SHOT IS WHAT NEEDED ATTENTION, NOT ESSENCE FLUX.

Those are my 2 major gripes with this patch. Those 2 things are blanketing all the good things I see in this patch. I love the fact that we can now see Summoner Spells in the scoreboard. Great call on that one, it should help a lot. Vorpal Spikes being toggleable now? VERY good call. He can now attack towers without being afraid! Howling Gale nerf? As much as I love playing Janna, this was needed. I still think more nerfs are in store for her, but this is a good start (I'd recommend nerfing her all around control next (slow, knock back, knock up, shielding, healing all in one hero?)). Maybe I am alone here.. But I'm kind of irritated that Shaco did not receive a single nerf.. Oh well. Guess that isnt changing anytime soon. Last thing I felt the need to mention was Merc. Treads. I agree with most others here, that they should be nerfed more. With Cleanse being SO prevalent and powerful atm, especially so combined with Merc. Treads, its just too dominating against CC. Should up the MR and lower the unique part of it for balance (imo).