Priscilla's Needs to Go

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
How to recognize bad dominion player? He buys Priscilla. It gives awful stats for its prize.
People don't realize, that you get free money in Dominion, but it's limited. You almost never finish full set. 1,6k gold spent on Priscilla is 1,6k gold which you didn't spend on useful stats. Without those useful stats your champs is weak and you can't help your team enough.
Because sometimes you have no choice, but to towerdive, kill enemy and take that Windmill. You will never do that with garbage build, like troll priscilla/zeal Eve.

In other words. Priscilla/backdoor tactic becomes completely useless in the moment, when enemies capture 3 points and defend them.
Cap speed is valuable even if you aren't a backcapping *****, don't tell me that you were channeling and if you had just half a second more you would have neutralized/capped a point but some **** came out of nowhere and slapped you in the face.

It can make a big difference, the only thing about it right now though is that it's so **** expensive and it doesn't give you anything but that one thing in return.

Kalarepa

11-03-2011

No, it's not worth it. You can't kill enemy if you bought priscilla and he bought bf sword or large rod for that money. You can only run away from him or die and you don't win games by that.
Sure it works for pubstomping. But how can you know, that your enemies are awful and you can buy priscilla against them?

Drunken Madman

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
No, it's not worth it. You can't kill enemy if you bought priscilla and he bought bf sword or large rod for that money. You can only run away from him or die and you don't win games by that.
Sure it works for pubstomping. But how can you know, that your enemies are awful and you can buy priscilla against them?
You can't. It's a risky purchase. If anything it's slightly UP. You become noticeably weaker with it in team fights. I buy it when the other team has no high speed champs or heavy AD. And I only buy it on Rammus which is a good BD'er champ anyway.

I can't think of any other in the game that depends so strongly on the other team's playstyle.

Brackhar

Features Designer

11-03-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

I've always been concerned about the effect of this item, and I agree that it's not working out for the better of the game right now. We'll be looking at it soon.

NationalKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
I've always been concerned about the effect of this item, and I agree that it's not working out for the better of the game right now. We'll be looking at it soon.
Plz dont eliminate priscilla's. Itll kill the ninja cappers and wipe out half of the fun on dominion.

Chesrod

11-03-2011

Pricissa's is the best dominion item by far. Its also the only REAL exclusive item dominion has. The other are just rmks or itens that already exist but slightly modified.

Falleth

11-03-2011

Yes, yes delete it and make Priscilla, the Spider Queen! :x

JamesKurose

11-03-2011

Priscilla is an interesting item that makes the game way more interesting. Dominion without it will not deserve the tittle 'capture the point'.. Itll be full of defenders that can just sit at the point and defend all day. Wich means: boring. BD is part of the game.

mikeylikesit17

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalKid View Post
Plz dont eliminate priscilla's. Itll kill the ninja cappers and wipe out half of the fun on dominion.
cept ninja cappers lose 99.99% of the games for their teams.

Crevox

11-03-2011

I read this and thought about a dagger

123456 ... 11