Q&A - New Rune System

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shidory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2011

Some runes are quite expensive, such as ones that are hardly acquired but are somewhat useful such as speed of movement! should bring them down some costs. and well as other utility of the runes! since in many cases raise some ip is quite expensive and runes can not be bought with RP.

Vidro Moyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

bump

chopinski

10-15-2011

plz riot a new tipe of rune was necessary something like life steal/spell vamp runes

Fat idiot

10-15-2011

**** tier 3 runes cost so much..should be able to buy them with RP

godimhammered

11-01-2011

Hey Riot, I know you guys check up on what your customers want, so I'm guessing you've noticed that at least the last 2 pages have been about the cost of runes.

I'm sure everyone agrees when I say that runes should be cheaper...
820 IP is worth an entire champion, almost a tier 2 champion.
Consider dropping that to maybe 600? half the cost of a Tier 2 champion still sounds very high, but I would take it any day over 820.
Make 410 IP runes down to 300 naturally to maintain the 2/1 ratio between 820s and 410s?
205: Leave at 205, those are fine. Maybe even raise them to 210, 225. That way you still increase something while decreasing the more overpriced runes.

El mago 85

Recruiter

11-03-2011

sorry for bother

Poro Kicker

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by godimhammered View Post
Hey Riot, I know you guys check up on what your customers want, so I'm guessing you've noticed that at least the last 2 pages have been about the cost of runes.

I'm sure everyone agrees when I say that runes should be cheaper...
820 IP is worth an entire champion, almost a tier 2 champion.
Consider dropping that to maybe 600? half the cost of a Tier 2 champion still sounds very high, but I would take it any day over 820.
Make 410 IP runes down to 300 naturally to maintain the 2/1 ratio between 820s and 410s?
205: Leave at 205, those are fine. Maybe even raise them to 210, 225. That way you still increase something while decreasing the more overpriced runes.
Seconded, maybe improving risk/reward rune combiner too?

JuStBeKid

Recruiter

11-09-2011

can't wait to see

visuaLL

11-09-2011

Rune combiner is HOrrible is i cimbine 2 -5 ability power rune i should get an ability power rune in return

iShatter

Recruiter

11-11-2011

Hey wats up Runes rock and give you a little bonus as sais below like materies all they do is give you a little help !!! but it really dose help more then you think :P