"I've never touched a boob but I'm the best at this game"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sesquiplicate

10-29-2011

Show that ***** a pentakill, *****es love pentakills.

IrishTiger420

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoilfeardot View Post
How depressingly misogynistic.
Do you think this would not be true?

deathcoilfeardot

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishTiger420 View Post
Do you think this would not be true?
There are many women in the world. Some are fun to hang out with, and others aren't, just like every man you've ever met. The fact that they're women doesn't have much to do with whether you enjoy spending (non-sexual) time with them.

I don't mean to insult you, but are you young? High school was a drag for me, but I had a lot more fun in university.

IrishTiger420

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoilfeardot View Post
There are many women in the world. Some are fun to hang out with, and others aren't, just like every man you've ever met. The fact that they're women doesn't have much to do with whether you enjoy spending (non-sexual) time with them.

I don't mean to insult you, but are you young? High school was a drag for me, but I had a lot more fun in university.
I'm not saying all women are a drag to be around.
But answer this: If there was so *** involved, would a man rather hang out with his guy friends or girls?
*** is the deciding factor that gets guys to spend time with women.

bully44

10-29-2011

get off Hptshots nuttz

Violent Vioarr

10-29-2011

Quote:
Love doesn't exist. If *** was't provided, I doubt males would waste their time with females.
Awfully cynical man ahaha. I dunno about other guys but i would still. Girls are cute and I find most are fun to be around even is *** is out of the question. It's just manipulative *****es that hide their true selves or super needy girls that make me run for the hills. Having said that though, I'm pretty flirtatious naturally with certain types of women (silly intelligent girls who I can tease and tease me back..foul mouths..basically me in a much prettier package) and *** never feels like it's either of our goals when we hang out and first get to know eachother. I'm not like actively trying to get in her panties but it just kinda happens..idk...being subtly perverted is the way to go imo.

deathcoilfeardot

10-29-2011

Quote:
But answer this: If there was so *** involved, would a man rather hang out with his guy friends or girls?
I choose to spend time with friends of both sexes. I play M:tG with one female friend. Another friend likes horror movies and roleplaying games. A third loves boobs and beer pong. Yet another enjoys watching anime. That's all stuff guys do with guy friends. Don't tell me you wouldn't hang out with them because they're women

What you need is some better female friends, stat.

bully44

10-29-2011

Quote:
I agree...unlees ur a gay dude or like to talk about emotions, MOST chicks suck to hang out with. I just want to bang um.

EuroTirigon

10-29-2011

Tbh playing LoL is more fun than touching booobs.

Imo.

illuminite

10-29-2011

I actually enjoy my time with females.

If I get to touch their feminine parts.