How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inkcorperated

Senior Member

10-24-2011

Please dont let these LoL Songs go to waste..
Enjoy Them while you play
Thanks!
(League of Legends Songs)By Inkcorperated_Music
BlitzCrank (Theme Song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjwIt0ghHPA
Twisted Fate (Theme Song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv8lglx3dqk
Annie The Dark Child (Theme Song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApAK-TPkPF0
Mordekeiser (Theme Song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9orQx5xoIE
Brand (Theme Song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqOXsbDWt9Q
Katarina (Theme Song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv6yw62uZmU
Mordkeiser (Songs of The summoned 2)
http://youtu.be/6qblRM8iGtQ
League of Legend (Songs Of The Summoned 2)
(add these all to your playlist when you play league of legends.

(other songs)
DBZ DUBSTEP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg3zom5WkDU
DBZ BEST MOMENTS(Inkcorperated)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcR4y0euvpU
A True Warriors Death DBZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_JuuPFVUt4
IHIFISIR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-iXkRCT6c

ENJOY

AMADEUS
-Inkcorperated


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

10-27-2011

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now with Fiddlesticks awesomeness


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redtah

Senior Member

10-27-2011

Surprise Party Fiddlesticks video

http://youtu.be/Vv0iVVUKH4I

Enjoy!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coreporeal

Senior Member

10-28-2011

EncasedShadow/EmissaryShadow, I hope you are able to answer this question:
Are there any plans for Surprise Party Fiddlesticks to be placed on future skin sales?

His Legendary status suggests that he won't, due to past skin sales not featuring them since Season 1, but due to his PR pricing of 975, the above idea may sound ridiculous.
A simple clarification on the subject would solve any issues that could potentially arise on in the near future.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EncasedShadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Player Support Specialist

10-28-2011
10 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreporeal View Post
EncasedShadow/EmissaryShadow, I hope you are able to answer this question:
Are there any plans for Surprise Party Fiddlesticks to be placed on future skin sales?

His Legendary status suggests that he won't, due to past skin sales not featuring them since Season 1, but due to his PR pricing of 975, the above idea may sound ridiculous.
A simple clarification on the subject would solve any issues that could potentially arise on in the near future.
I'm not in Marketing, so I don't know for sure, for sure, but I would doubt it. I think he's considered a Legendary that is already on permanent sale for only 975, instead of 1820.

Just a guess though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coreporeal

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
I'm not in Marketing, so I don't know for sure, for sure, but I would doubt it. I think he's considered a Legendary that is already on permanent sale for only 975, instead of 1820.

Just a guess though.
I still appreciate the answer.
Thank you!

Also, I hope you don't mind if I place your quote in my thread titled "Skin Sales Super-Thread".
- http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=15223928 -
In it, I try to help summoners in estimating when and if a skin will go on sale. Your quote may help in settling any disputes that may occur due to Surprise Party Fiddle's price and/or status.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bARRtender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
I'm not in Marketing, so I don't know for sure, for sure, but I would doubt it. I think he's considered a Legendary that is already on permanent sale for only 975, instead of 1820.

Just a guess though.
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=4960341#post4960341

According to Ymir it's going to be 975 permanently. There was another post by Riot Tobbster or something like that to the same effect on the NA forums, but I don't have a link.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coreporeal

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bARRtender View Post
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=4960341#post4960341

According to Ymir it's going to be 975 permanently. There was another post by Riot Tobbster or something like that to the same effect on the NA forums, but I don't have a link.


Here ya go. Clicking on the little blue square next to the quoter's name will direct you to the original post, if you didn't already know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTobster View Post
Not limited, no planned price changes.
Also a post by Monkey Wrangler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Wrangler View Post
Hey bumblewasp, good questions. The 975RP price will remain that way, and Surprise Party Fiddlesticks will remain available permanently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GangsterJawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Wow, those EUs are HOSTILE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bARRtender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreporeal View Post
Here ya go. Clicking on the little blue square next to the quoter's name will direct you to the original post, if you didn't already know.


Also a post by Monkey Wrangler.
Yeah I just couldn't remember how I found the other threads to begin with. Thanks for the links.