What happens next?

[NMR] March north by land. Attack the Nikasaur Manifest. Crush them before they aid the IsC. 60 14.89%
[NMR] Deploy by sea. Head straight to the Nyandaregion to frame the Confederacy. 47 11.66%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop in the Imperium for supplies first. 27 6.70%
[NMR] Deploy by sea to the Nyandaregion, but stop to attack the Imperium to steal their supplies. 31 7.69%
[IsC] Attempt to gain an alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest. 121 30.02%
[IsC] Send a large, armed caravan to purchase supplies from the Imperium. 52 12.90%
[IsC] Attempt to join forces with the Imperium to gain access to their equipment. 88 21.84%
[IsC] Wait to see what the NMR does next. Send out scout teams to spy on them. 44 10.92%
[The Knights who Drink Tea] Drink tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 128 31.76%
[Xyphuminati] Be foreboding, but otherwise useless. 98 24.32%
[Imperium] Continue to stockpile supplies. Wait until one side or the other approaches you. 46 11.41%
[Imperium] The Phreakemperor said he supports bears. Arrange a meeting with the IsC leadership. 98 24.32%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] Zileas' minions show up to wreck everyone's stuff and eradicate impure content. 76 18.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 2 - Never Trust a Dark Lord

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeronotics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

bump

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeronotics View Post
bump
Much appreciated, but I assure you, this will stay near the top. I would, however, ask that you keep this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1413396 bumped to bring more people here. Thanks!

Soupcup

10-27-2011

Spades, go in game. I need to talk to ya. Have to totally revamp things now. Lol.

P.S. Awesome chapter, Sagarys. Love it. And I love how the traitors were dealt with.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-27-2011
1 of 9 Riot Posts

IRON SOLARI!

We must forge and alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest and its many White Knights!

Present them with as many cookies and as much *Kool-aid* as they require to honor us with their trust!

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
IRON SOLARI!

We must forge and alliance with the Nikasaur Manifest and its many White Knights!

Present them with as many cookies and as much *Kool-aid* as they require to honor us with their trust!
Ah, you finally decided to join us! You're a chapter late, good king!

Space Marine Guy

10-27-2011

I, chief Librarian of the Imperium, believe that we should wait until they come to us!

Imperium

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-27-2011
2 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Ah, you finally decided to join us! You're a chapter late, good king!
Howdy!

I also however stand with the Phreakemperor if he indeed does support Armored Bears!

Valkyrie Lead

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Marine Guy View Post
I, chief Librarian of the Imperium, believe that we should wait until they come to us!

Imperium
I'm fresh out of messengers and currently WIA....

Sagarys

10-27-2011

Quote:
Howdy!

I also however stand with the Phreakemperor if he indeed does support Armored Bears!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak:

We fight in favor of Armored Bears.

Down with Zileas!

CookiesNinja

10-27-2011

Quote:
Sir, our allies, the armored bears, ate so much cookies that there is no longer cookies until 2 days.