Countering Mordekaizer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tank70

10-26-2011

this is a very good guide. I play mainly as Morde, and the greatest moment in the game is when you run up to the enemy souped fed up carry and spam all ur abilities on him, including ignite, since they are typically really squishy u dont really have to do anything to them after the initial spam, start focusing on the next target, and the very instant that their health disapeers morde will ace the team. Morde isnt OP, people are just unsure of how to counter him, this is why i am giving advice on countering him, people need to stop complaining about Morde. the rules for laning against him are simple, stun the **** out of him, the only bad games i ever have as Morde are when the other team has a stun or two. His sheild is a double edged sword. If he can use his abilities he can charge his sheild, if his abilities are disabled, he does not have a sheild and because very squishy. I completely agree that fiddle is the best champ to counter Morde. I cannot count how many times I have been ripped apart by fiddle specifically. as a Morde player he is extremely frustating. nevery chase morde, he doesnt have that long on his cool owns and can spam his abilities in the blink of an eye for max damage, fighting in slightly spread out groups is also very effecting, his q ability does less damage if there are others near, and his e ability isnt worth using on a single target, if his ignite and ult are up, he can do a huge amount of damage before you are unsure of whats going on, never tower dive on him, since i hit level twenty, which was a long time ago, i cant remember a single tower dive on me while i was Morde where i didnt kill the diver. and dont alow him to be surounded by minions, he is nearly invulnerable if he is in the thick of the minions because of his e ability. Morde is fun, and is not OP, keep your distance, focus on outfarming him, instead of killing him, dont chase him, and stun the everloving hell out of him. these are extremely simple and easy ways to counter the master of metal!

bylobog44

10-26-2011

In a Duo-Lane, Alistar + an AD Carry (Tristana) can really blow up Mordekaiser + any champ without a stun/silence.

His shield is fueled by CS. With Ali and Trist you have 2 knock backs that can help zone him away from the minions, an AoE stun, an AoE slow, a heal to mitigate damage and a serious range advantage on him. Just don't headbutt him into Tristana. Headbutt him to a wall where she can rip him up at range or under a tower.

Gevem

10-26-2011

i didnt even know mord was a problem anymore? If he ever was.

Epic Dancing Guy

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevem View Post
i didnt even know mord was a problem anymore? If he ever was.
Guide was made prenerf. Now he's much easier to deal with sinc ehe doesn't get LOLWTF unharrassablility for standing in creep wave.

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Yeah ppl go to the feedback forums instead of the strategy forums when they suck. So champs get nerfed unjustly and newbs just QQ about something else...

Sokara seems to harass Morde a lot to, with a longer reach on silence, MR and a heal with MR, and stacking MR reduction and creep clearing harass, she's pretty debilitating, in a 2 vs 2 with any ranged unit that relies on mana, wile providing mana restore aura, Sokara just harassed him right out of lane.