Riot point error some people are having.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taazee

10-23-2011

Im geting this error as well. never bought riot points before, now when i when to give riot my money it wont work. good job riot. been trying randomly for last 2 days and i cant buy any points due to constant error messages

Moko

10-23-2011

I noticed that this happened after patch, i was able to buy prepatch np

FuzzyRamen

10-24-2011

I was just wondering, if Riot even notice the lost of income they are having on their side lol.

Dakamor

10-24-2011

Bumpity - Havent been able to get RP in about a week or so now, I try about once a day to see when its fixed.

Soup is lame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Bump fix this

FuzzyRamen

10-25-2011

Not even the billing support people can fix this. It appears to be the patch itself that cause the mechanics to malfunction?

Dakamor

10-25-2011

I havent a clue, I got two transations in a week or so ago, then later that day i was short for one more thing, and got the error :S

Swagmaster Rican

10-25-2011

Wow, I didn't know there was a problem so I went out and bought RP and now I can't even use it.. This sucks. :/

Mr Ri

PS Billing

10-25-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The error you are all having happens for a lot of reasons - Thanks for raising awareness on this issue by posting on the forums - Please fill out a ticket with Player Support (billing) and we will do our best to fix whatever is going wrong for you people.

GhettoGummiBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

bump