Tune in to the WellPlayed Rampage Series this Saturday!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinoa

eSports Coordinator

10-21-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

This Saturday at 11 AM Pacific Time, the WellPlayed Rampage Series continues when North American powerhouse Dignitas faces off against perennial European championship contender SK Gaming! Whether you’ve been following this King of the Hill style tournament since the very beginning or you’re just now joining the action mid-series this is definitely one matchup that you won’t want to miss.

Coming off an impressive runner up finish in Intel Extreme Masters Global Challenge New York, SK looks would appear to be a strong favorite going into the matchup. Dignitas, on the other hand, is coming off their recent victory in the IGN Pro League, and has been positively dominating the competition, racking up four consecutive victories here in the Rampage Series. After their demoralizing defeat in the group stage of IEM New York, this young American team is definitely hungry for redemption.

With regional pride and the title of King of the Hill on the line, this promises to be a truly intense League of Legends match! Tune in to the Rampage Series this Saturday, the 22nd of October, at 11AM Pacific Time to watch all the action happen live!

CaoMan

10-21-2011

first

WIINNNINININWINWINIWNWINWIWNIWNIWNIWNIWNIWNIWNIWNI WNIWNIW

FINALLY

ive been trying on these forums since they launched, my first first

MissLuv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-21-2011

Gonna watch!

Chileandude

10-21-2011

Another Tournament??

RealDeal187

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

This should be a good watch.

Thanks for the reminder!

Crappey

10-21-2011

Give us suprise fiddle nao t.t

Trixie

10-21-2011

Do I need popcorn?

Voba

10-21-2011

I must has my popcorn and boiled peanuts

Str8TalkExpress

10-21-2011

Will there be a vlog I can watch after? I wont be able to watch the stream due to school

SynteX

10-21-2011

Will do!