High elo dominion live stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

10-21-2011

Current status: OFFLINE

Stream:http://www.twitch.tv/covertcoder
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/covertCoder

Last known Dominion elo for Nekrogen in NA: 2509 [1267W/777L], on Wednesday, 20. June 2012 01:02AM.
Last known Dominion elo for Only1HP in EUW: 2142 [123W/79L], on Wednesday, 20. June 2012 05:34PM.

Usually playing games with my friends, but I enjoy solo queue and play often. Warning: my queue times could realistically be greater than 15 minutes

Here are some champions you could see me playing:
-Ryze
-Maokai
-Diana
-Orianna
-Cassiopeia
-AP Yi
-Urgot
-Shen
-Riven
-Mordekaiser
-Jarvan
-Gragas
-Heimerdinger
-Graves

Some champions you might see me trolling with from time to time:
-Fiddlesticks
-Vlad

/****** STUFF BELOW HERE IS LEGACY INFO; NO LONGER APPLICABLE *******/

Times that I typically play:
-Monday-Friday from around 6-8~pm to 12-1pm EST. During the summer I will be playing quite a bit more.
-Various times on weekends. Sometimes all day.

I will be bumping this thread for viewers, but if you have a question please feel free to post it or add me to talk. I also have a newbies guide to Dominion located here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1544811 in case there are some new Dominion viewers watching

Listenin' to some Hard Rock and Metal \m/.

Stream features:
-I have the plugin which allows you to see what's playing on my stream. Thank you Jabe for the assistance on this
-I am working on my own "Nekrobot" which will take care of playlist functions, autokicking rude people, obtaining dominion elos of people I've played with, and provide useful information about my stream. He is still being worked on, but you can see the currently implemented commands by typing !nekrobot-commands into my IRC.

Chavez Obama

10-21-2011

How many +wins over losses is common for high elo now?

Nekrogen

10-21-2011

Well I have 204 wins and just over 110 losses, so almost double wins over losses for myself. I'm not entirely sure where "top" elo would be, but I'd say I'm pretty high up there. The fact that matchmaking takes 15-25 minutes to find a team for me is rather annoying but informative.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

You need to turn bitrate down or something because you move a little, then freeze, then move, and freeze.

Nekrogen

10-21-2011

Ok, thanks man

Changed my FPS to 25 from 40. This should help.

Nekrogen

10-21-2011

Going back into the fray! This time probably against another Ryze. Should be interesting.

Harate

10-21-2011

Stream is un-watchable

Seņor Pancho

10-21-2011

your stream lags alot...

Nekrogen

10-21-2011

Troubleshooting the issue, might be a few games before I can get the right setting. I don't like this resolution, so hopefully this isn't the problem.

KaXaSA

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavez Obama View Post
How many +wins over losses is common for high elo now?
that's not how the elo system works.

just check any ladder
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ladders/premade-5x5
take a look at the win/ losses and you will note that some people have a lot of wins and almost no losses and yet they're not in the top of the list.

you don't get a fixed ELO value for win/losses it's based on you/your team ELO vs Enemy ELO...

btw the quality is low and it's laggy but it's good to see someone streaming dominion games :D