My Acc was just banned till 2222

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeaL

10-21-2011

You probably deserve it, but are such an out of control rage-a-holic that you can no longer even tell when you are behaving like a 3 year old.

D3m0N J3st3r

10-21-2011

Nope have no clue, but you won't find out either, people down vote ya' for tryin...see my thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post16174919

Threads like this are why I made it but oh well, I got 4 accounts, never had a ban or suspension for any reason. Thank god.

AceCooper

10-21-2011

All jokes aside, I think Riot should at least provide a reason for the ban when they give them.

CraftedHands

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

You did something wrong, don't try to lie about it. They also might have warned you on your account, but you never checked. Also, 2222 ban is probably just a few days, I think

Enerith

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftedHands View Post
You did something wrong, don't try to lie about it. They also might have warned you on your account, but you never checked. Also, 2222 ban is probably just a few days, I think
I may rage occasionally but nothing deserving a 210 year ban....I really think the system is flawed when they don't tell you what you did wrong.

Mr Ri

PS Billing

10-21-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It is the date we use for charge-back suspensions - Please submit a ticket with Player Support (Billing) and we can clear up what the particulars of your case are.