Eve + dominion = no fun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kille6525

10-20-2011

I think the Oracles would be a really good change. OR allow us to have wards comeon

kille6525

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesa View Post
you do realize because you said that Riot will nerf Evelyn again, good bye stealth on evelyn it will now be a movement buff instead.
eve doesnt need a nerf dominion just hasnt taken into account for stealthy characters.

kille6525

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnotic13371337 View Post
are people really complaining about eve? other than her being able to sneak up on map objectives its the same thing as SR, minions deal the same amount of damage the buff, while maybe helping eve alot, also helps your character aswell, it just depends on wether or not you benefit from all the buffs.

not to mention that if you have dont wards on the map any champ can sneak around the "jungle" eve only has a better chance with stealth, unless you buy that new oracles that they added
The thing is that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WARDS in dominion.

Brackhar

Features Designer

10-20-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Riot should consider changing the Oracles to a persistent 3-4 minute effect without the penalty of losing it when killed. It's way too easy to die in Dominion, and Oracles is pretty darn expensive. Sometimes when players get caught in a bush filled with Shaco's JitB's, your Oracles can't catch that, and depending on how strong Shaco is, you can die almost instantly to them.
This is how Oracle's Extract works.

Also, it's worth noting that we're investigating buffing the stealth reveal portions of both Hextech Sweeper and Lightbringer. We'll see what we manage to come up with.

belrildawnslayer

10-20-2011

Hmmm...I seem to remember losing my Oracle's Extract on death...I'll double check that sometime this weekend and file a support ticket if I find any different.

KawaiiDespair

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post

Also, it's worth noting that we're investigating buffing the stealth reveal portions of both Hextech Sweeper and Lightbringer. We'll see what we manage to come up with.
brackhar, at least on release you still lost extract on death, which has made it kinda useless..

Xyltin

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post

I'm not sure now, but before the last patch, i lost it on every death (expires after 5 min or when dying).

Why not make a 3rd item with no AS and only some AD, or HP + AD or... for champs like Nasus and Renekton?
Also one for tanks that they reveal enemies after the tank got hit by the enemy.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

Yeah there is no good items for tanks or even bruisers to detect invi. Nukers have sweeper which is awesome, ranged ad have lightbringer wich is awesome. But if you are a tank you cant detect invi people.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

10-21-2011

YOU WANT TO NERF EVELYNN EVEN MORE?!?!?!
I cant belive you can even think about anything else but buffing her WTF?!?

Xyltin

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacyf View Post
YOU WANT TO NERF EVELYNN EVEN MORE?!?!?!
I cant belive you can even think about anything else but buffing her WTF?!?
Eve's remake is still not out, so they have to balance now for the new eve that get's released soon. The items will get a lot less effective when the stealth remake gets released cause you can see invis champs close to you without any item, only tracing them over a larger range will be easier with these items.
=> the 2 items will only be really effective against Akali or Shaco.