Release Notes - v09.25.24

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

10-01-2009
8 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo View Post
no 2x kassadin force pulse bug fix yet..
The double Kassadin bug has been fixed. Looks like we missed it on the changelog.

modrus

10-01-2009

anxious to see the new hud

bahdom

10-01-2009

Sigh, jax dodging turrets was half the fun!

bahdom

10-01-2009

no matchmaking fixes?

Big McLarge Huge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Multiple clicking for movement fixed (ie the system no-longer ignores clicks)
Ha so I wasn't crazy! knew the controls got screwed up some how..

Pegasus

10-01-2009

after playing a few games i have to say 4 things about the new patch:

1) many many players didn't read about the towers before playing and it was hilarious.
2) especially the jax players. kind of an indirect nerf that may have grave consequences.
3) also, the yi players, including myself. those towers will hurt you^^
4) the new announcer telling me that minions are about to spawn cracked me up. i like the new voice.

Woozl

10-01-2009

According to my math, after seven more patches, Soraka's Infuse will deal over 1,000 damage at level one and stun for several seconds.

Faeorn Ran

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
Again, useless ****. Riot, Annie is meant to be the nuker, so why isn't she? She is a one-trick pony atm, drop stun-tibbers in a fight and **** off before you die. her spells just don't do **** late game. Give her 1:1 on these two damn it, only then will she be useful. 0.1 increases, at most 50-60 damage increase very late game. I'm sure Cho'gath gives a ****. Hell, even that 3k jax is just gonna laugh at you.

Simple fact, you want casters to be viable, start seriously looking at AP scaling throughout the whole game. Nunu is the ONLY one done right, and he isn't even supposed to be a nuker. ANY carry can pick up 3k health and still hit you twice a second for 300dmg crits. Annie will remain useless.

I almost always get 15+ kills when I play Annie. I look forward to always getting 20+ kills with her now. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Increased Acquisition Range from 475 to 600
What does acquisition range mean?

Callous Buddha

10-01-2009

The announcer is really bad. It sounds like a guy trying to do a troll voice in echo chamber. This was a big mistake. Please immediatly reconsider this.

I really don't see why you guys nerfed Fiddle Sticks, no one played him because he was already a meh champion... now he's below meh to gimped.

I do like the changes to the tower attack radius.

DeaThShiNoBi

10-01-2009

Mind making the "Home" icon on the items screen a bit bigger? It's definitely hard to click compared to how it used to be.