Spectacte Games?!??!?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razer43051

10-14-2011

This has been speculated for a while and should really be available. You could watch different people on either team. Tell me if you support this and maybe we could get this sometime!

Meldrey

10-15-2011

I'd love to have this.

I'd have my friend on Steam voice chat watching the battle so I can know when someone is going to ambush me!

Also, it will make it great when I want to kill someone, especially if I know they have low max hp! I can just keep hunting them down for "free" kills! lol

Or, instead of a friend, I'll just use a second laptop to watch my own game! Then this game can be just as bad as Counterstrike!

LowPolyCount

Associate Flash Engineer

10-15-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meldrey View Post
I'd love to have this.

I'd have my friend on Steam voice chat watching the battle so I can know when someone is going to ambush me!
Which is why spectating will have a time delay.

GenericPeter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Razer43051 Meldrey

You both infuriate me with your... unique level of intelligence.

Thanks LowPolyCount... anything you can tell us about choosing games to spectate?

FossaFerox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Streaming better be on a LONG delay. Even a minute delay is short enough to keep tabs on the jungler and avoid a lot of ganks.

goldman1337

10-15-2011

Y U NO make a(virtually) delay-less one team spectate? so that you can see a friend's game just from his team without the need to wait 3 minutes to know what's happening

Scullzomben

10-15-2011

Last I heard was a ~6 minute delay to keep relaying dragon info to a minimum.

SheepKing

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericPeter View Post
Razer43051 Meldrey

You both infuriate me with your... unique level of intelligence.

Thanks LowPolyCount... anything you can tell us about choosing games to spectate?
LOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

translation = BOOM!

Razer43051

10-16-2011

I agree that a delay would be needed. It should not be used as a tool to assist friends win games.

Terrorbladez

10-16-2011

It has been said that spectate will start for custom games only, and also have an option to turn off/limit amount of spectators. to allow it.