What champ ensures a loss in your experience ?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikarurob

10-15-2011

the one im playing.....unless its EZ

coffeerox

10-15-2011

Olaf is insane in dominon. I was 18/5 with 12 caps and 7 neutralizes with him yesterday. Characters to watch out for are Teemo, Shaco, Evelyn, Master Yi, Lux, Tristana and Veigar.

crying angels

10-15-2011

Teemo. I have both played as and played with Teemo and have never won a single game with the little guy.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Any champ on my team that buys Boots of Mobility, Priscilla's Blessing, and 4 Phantom Dancers.

Onemoreyear

10-15-2011

Katarina
Nasus
Mordekaiser
Sivir
Vladimir
Chogath
Xin'Zhao

I usually queue dodge when any of these are on my team.
Xin'Zhao is a decent champion but every single person who plays him on Dominion builds pure offense and thinks they can take people 1v2 or 1v3.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

katarina. not sure why people think she is better on dominion than sr but she is equally terrible

ActionButlerGO

10-15-2011

Jax, but only if he's on my team because he was, without exception, picked because everyone says he ez mode but does, in fact, require some previous experience.

Conncept

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
Heimdinger. Because he usually only stays at bottom. You're better off with a character that can cover bottom, but can help out other places and not constantly push bottom and bottom only.

Plus I find most heimers can't actually cap, they can keep the person pinned to the turret, but fail to actually be able to cap.
Just won five games in a row as heimy; 2 as 1st, 2 as 2nd, and one as 3rd. If they can't cap, they can't win; and if they push into me with less than three champs, they die. When they die, I cap there point and fortify+turrets. Make sure to keep a good awareness of the map, and you can defend two points against at least one person at a time.

Danjuro V

10-15-2011

Ashe by far. HOLY **** ASHE

logg

10-15-2011

Veigar. Renekton, Basically Gimping your team.

123456 ... 8