Patch Preview: Graves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawgs

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpiesSPIES View Post
they show new champs in spotlights, their name included in the patch preview is just to show they're coming in the patch. better than adding a number to the patch
If they're coming in the patch then why not just include a little bit in the preview? Hence... pre...... view?

LeafzNation

10-14-2011

Nerf basically all hybrid champions in the game,
JUST MAKE SURE YOU NEVER NERF TRYN
otherwise people might not buy you're 20$ skin.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-14-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizmic View Post
I am more than thrilled that you listened to the community and did alot of work on dominion and that you tweaked it. I still pray for ranked mode soon.
We'll be adding it after the dust settles around the game discovery a little. We just want to make sure it's stabilized a bit more first so the Ranked Ladder is meaningful.

MoonMoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-14-2011

wish skarner buff was last patch so we could check it out while hes on rotation

Xenîth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth Ra View Post
I really liked how 1/2 the video was akali destroying kassadin. Over. And over. And over.
Realize that that Kass did some pretty good jukes in there. Though also realize that Kass could have had Akali multiple times if:

1 - Kass wasn't stupid. He had so many opportunities to turn back and fight instead of run... First assassin to turn tail in assassin vs assassin loses.

2 - Didn't play under the turret. Really? I thought most people knew turret diving was a bad bad idea.

Young Baker

10-14-2011

so you nerf the weapon thats not being complained about and not nerf the champion that was a little over powered

RpiesSPIES

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMurda View Post
If they're coming in the patch then why not just include a little bit in the preview? Hence... pre...... view?
find a patch preview video showing the champion included in its title.

also, it's a patch preview of grave's patch, so it's only showing a little fraction of the entire patch

Mestice

Recruiter

10-14-2011

1 Riot Employees Transform Miss Fortune ultimate in a Hybrid ult, than nerf hextech. Miss fortune get so many nerfs since she upcoming than she was changed from a Recommended Champion to a normal Champion, and we dont see a IP reduce or a right fix.

MISS FORTUNE NERFS

Base movement speed reduced to 300 from 310.

Strut:
80 movespeed > 70.

Make It Rain:
Base damage 90/145/200/255/310 > 95/155/215/275/335. Slow duration reduced to 1 second from 1.5 seconds.

Bullet Time:
Range reduced to 1400 from 1500.
Attack damage scaling per bullet reduced to 40% from 45%.
Lowered cone width by about 25%.

2 You do a Champion can Ult like Lux normaly called Xerath and dont nerf him? did u a xerath playng in mid with champion who dont fast suficiently to run from him atacks? Dont you realyze how BIG its his Range?

3 Nerf Hextech and dont nerf Akali ?

4Do you realize how many people are tired from dominion, cuz many champions are unbalanced in this map. Beacause this too many people stop play dominion. Me and my friends are dizzy from dominion.

Wonton55

10-14-2011

Not a lot of champion changes in the preview. Though I guess not a lot of champions really need changes right now.

To above:

1) MF might need a few fixes, yeah.
2) Xerath is fine. I can think of at least 5 champions I find more annoying than him in mid lane.
3) Wait to see what the Gunblade nerf does to her. My guess is, it'll hit her pretty hard actually.
4) Don't play Dominion then? I don't understand your complaint.

Nomnom3

10-14-2011

Nerf to Hextech was a secret nerf to Jax, Akali and Kat.

I think I might go back to Rab cap Rylai Lich bane Akali :P

Awwwh yeah Skarner Buffs. I jumped out of my seat when I saw that. Maybe now I can jungle with him and have ganks that aren't worse than jungle Karma's.