How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootallball View Post
when is galactic nasus going to be released?
Don't know. Keep an eye out for an announcement in the announcements section

Kobelev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

thank you too

Smirfette

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

Just an idea, I and a few of my friends would love to see a sweet singed skin!! ty =)

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirfette View Post
Just an idea, I and a few of my friends would love to see a sweet singed skin!! ty =)
All champs will eventually get a skin...or 4

Tenshiro

06-10-2010

Great Thread Shadow! Seriously, very helpful even for people playing since January like me.
Sadly I joined on the 20th, I had no idea about UFO Corki q_q

Anyway, excuse me for being a `grammar nazi`but the Prophet of the Void`s name is Malzahar (you wrote Malhazar). I know your version sounds more fluid and arabic but... not the right name. That is all.

This post has been faved. ^-^v
I am Ten Nova and I approve this thread! b^-^d

Later Edits:
- Why is the Matador Alistar`s coat blue in game? All the artwork depicts is as brown? Brown would look better than blue IMO... =/
- Is Red Riding Annie`s Tibbers white or still brown?
- Will the new color coated Rusty Blitzcrank be available once more or remain discontinued?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshiro View Post
Later Edits:
- Why is the Matador Alistar`s coat blue in game? All the artwork depicts is as brown? Brown would look better than blue IMO... =/
- Is Red Riding Annie`s Tibbers white or still brown?
- Will the new color coated Rusty Blitzcrank be available once more or remain discontinued?
-Because they used a lighting effect that made it look a little brown. I knew what it was going to look like, but sometimes it does cause confusion one of the many reasons I maintain this thread.
-Brown for now though they do update old skins from time to time.
-They currently have no plans to resell the Blitz skin but they will probably make a new one soon.

Devil mantis

06-11-2010

please make Alien Invader Heimerdinger a cheaper one

Da Orkz

06-11-2010

I feel bad since it doesn't look like it'll be easy for you to get Medievil Twitch...

Tenshiro

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Orkz View Post
I feel bad since it doesn't look like it'll be easy for you to get Medievil Twitch...
Once it gets into the HeroPack, anyone can easily switch the Classic with the Medieval Twitch one, take a few photos and then switch them back. How do you think all those screenshots of French Maid Nidalee keep showing up everywhere on the internet?

But I`m also sure the `cheap hacking` won`t be necessary since I see no reason for either Grez, or Greyrir Wolfwood to mind posing or sending some screenshots.

Frucca

06-13-2010

may 'we' ask: When will be chance for that u realese Nidalee french maid skin?:/