The current meta - Your thoughts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOSS Achilles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Ive been booted down to 900s from this gay **** reset and trolls and well, the meta you play with here is. 3 Ranged carries 2 mages no tanks lol. Or yo uget 4 tanky dps's. If you play ranged carry dont expect to be the only one, dont expect to have a support with you. Also if you do try to support someone they usually suck and just feed even with your supporting. I need a better reset, down fro m1400 to 900 horrible horrible

TildeMerand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

I have to say that i'm finished with it.

It's come to the point of me countering it EVERY game now, instead of just sometimes.

So bored of it.

ArtOfWar818

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSS Achilles View Post
Ive been booted down to 900s from this gay **** reset and trolls and well, the meta you play with here is. 3 Ranged carries 2 mages no tanks lol. Or yo uget 4 tanky dps's. If you play ranged carry dont expect to be the only one, dont expect to have a support with you. Also if you do try to support someone they usually suck and just feed even with your supporting. I need a better reset, down fro m1400 to 900 horrible horrible
If you can't carry your team out of it, then you don't deserve the missing 600 elo.

Kietsu

10-10-2011

What bothers me is that there's a large collection of champions that can't solo and aren't ranged carries, but still need gold, so they just don't fit anywhere on a team in this meta.

Ions03

10-10-2011

Summoers Rift Meta sucks No invis.... just same old same bull **** champs game in and game out play Dominion have fun move on SR is a joke most of the champions you can not play because you will just flat out lose.... CUrrent meta sucks Stop making new champs and just make everyone playable is someone is op Who cares you have OP champs why not everyone?

NakedGranny

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickwright View Post
So how does everyone feel about the current Lane Meta we have, hailing from the EU?
That is to say, Bruiser/Beef Carry top, AP Mid, AD Carry/Support Bot, and them good ol' fashioned junglers?

Did you like the change? find it hard to manage? Or do you still yearn for the double stun bot or Roaming Meta days?
rigid team comp strategies are easily destroyed as soon as you find a weakness or if you're lucky/smart enough to have a superior composition in your own lanes.

ganking the enemy jungler at level 1 is a great example, bonus points if your own jungler accomplishes this while doing his normal round. double stun in a lane is still almighty and is a great tactic against support + carry on bottom. or you could show off those neanderthalian wits by switching your AD carry with your AP mid and watch as Caitlynn crushes Morgana.

there is only one true metagame in LoL, and it hasn't changed: the team with superior Crowd Control wins. everything else has only been shifts in the popularity of specific champion styles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ions03 View Post
Summoers Rift Meta sucks No invis.... just same old same bull **** champs game in and game out play Dominion have fun move on SR is a joke most of the champions you can not play because you will just flat out lose.... CUrrent meta sucks Stop making new champs and just make everyone playable is someone is op Who cares you have OP champs why not everyone?
what an incredible run-on sentence you've discovered, princess.