Frequently Asked Questions or Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

09-17-2011

Wow. Great Info

DarkBeaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-19-2011

Excuse me, i have a question: What are the numbers in different colors at the stats of abilites?
Thanks in advance

HollowGoku

09-23-2011

great post!

swetlanarose

09-23-2011

awesome job

AstroTurf1670

09-23-2011

heres a question. when you q up in ranked 5v5 premade, do you always go up against other premades, or do yoalso go against pugs?

kranou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

so do boots stack? like if i got 2 sets of boots would i then have lvl 4 movement?

Master Bei Shun

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kranou View Post
so do boots stack? like if i got 2 sets of boots would i then have lvl 4 movement?
No, however if you got Boots 5 and Boots 3, the Boots 5 would occur first since it has the most.

Then you get hit by an enemy champion, the effect drops to 2, and then the Boots 3 would kick in and be the top. It's not really worth it, because you're getting about 32 movespeed for an additional 1000 gold and an item slot while out of combat.
(32 because you're probably at or above 450 with the boots 5, and it gets a 20% reduction so the bonus [of 40] would get reduced by 20% of that).

Beaumains

10-05-2011

Could you please clarify the rule on Uniqueness in the OP? I found it very misleading, thinking that Unique effects could never stack, when in fact, they only do not stack when coming from the same item (except auras from different sources). I ask because I'm sure I'm not the only one looking at that who would be confused.

Fushingua

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpster View Post
[url=http://www.leagueoflegends.com/learn/gameplay]Q: How do runes work?

A: The basic guide for runes can be found HERE
The link is broke.

About "Spell Vamp": does it only steal life via magic damage? Is it worthwhile, for example, on Tryndamere?

Fushingua

10-11-2011

ALSO, about Spell Vamp: does it steal life with DOT damage? For example, does it steal life via Teemo's Shrooms and Singed's smoke trail?