@Xyphoreus The rat is dieing!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowmerDingerBot

10-03-2011

* riot employee 1* hey soooooo wut shud we do about the stealth rework project?
*riot employee 2* *puts feet on desk cracks open a beer* -sigh- uuuuum iunno lets throw that "rework" on the "todo" list under 1.magma chamber 2.heimer rework 3. skarner buffs 4.akli nerfs

riot employee 1* hmm i forgot wuts after 4, was it 6?
*riot imployee 2* sure w/e -shrug/laugh- HAHAHAHAHUHEHHUHEHAUHEHU

Falleth

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Well, the most widely fun part that people liked seemed to be the new line missile attack, and I'd say that's probably what we might be most likely to add back in. The part that got the most negative/controversial feedback was moving Expunge to the ult, so resetting to the previous kit and moving forward from there seemed to make the most sense. There also was a strong movement suggesting that Twitch has one of the more interesting, nuanced, deep kits and that must be taken into account. I think there were definitely favorable aspects that we can draw from, however.

Also, the most IMPORTANT part of the remake (that she worked on) was the Stealth mechanic itself, which we are not abandoning.
Too bad. I hoped changes would go through - we don't need more generic right clickers.

turulHAARP

10-04-2011

If rat is dying then Evelynn must be dead already...

Guinsoo

Game Designer

10-04-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

How would you guys feel about it if he had some sort of adaptation of ammo missiles on his ultimate slot, and kept his Debilitating Poison and Expunge mostly the same?

The biggest feedback I'm hearing is that you want a 'cooler' or even better or more intuitive targeting solution for his Spray and Pray, but I don't think we're too far off with the two perspectives. I think the ultimate is mostly where the work needs to be done.

LwB Kyra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Quote:
How would you guys feel about it if he had some sort of adaptation of ammo missiles on his ultimate slot, and kept his Debilitating Poison and Expunge mostly the same?
Like Corki's ultimate?

Warrikon

10-04-2011

Quote:

The biggest feedback I'm hearing is that you want a 'cooler' or even better or more intuitive targeting solution for his Spray and Pray, but I don't think we're too far off with the two perspectives. I think the ultimate is mostly where the work needs to be done.
I heard some people want a "pantheon e" version of spray and pray, and then it would actually make sense.

give it a reason of spray and pray otherwise you mightaswell call it "penetrating bolts" or something.

Goldoak

10-04-2011

Quote:

Sounds pretty sexy.

Odrien

10-04-2011

Quote:

if you are talking about an ammo system similar to corki's then i'm all for it that ammo makes his ult feel different then most skill shots.

Anon8792

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Quote:

Small idea, but maybe something like he can hold up to 10-20 bolts at a time with the ability being a toggle where he starts using the bolts that shoot through his enemies until he turns it off or runs out. Have a mild length on how fast he gets bolts so that he can still spray them at clusters of enemies but he has to judge if it's worth firing those bolts because there's not enough enemies to make it worth firing 40 seconds worth of bolts at 2 enemies or if he could do tons of damage by using all of his saved up bolts and attack speed to his advantage in a 5 vs 5 team fight and he's in a perfect spot to hit them all. Also, if someone finds a problem with my numbers like you want more bolts or think the 40 seconds thing seems to long for a maxed set of bolts. I'm not a designer, playtester, or numbers expert, so my numbers are worthless and just an idea I'm bouncing.

Zink

10-04-2011

Quote:
We are actively working on the stealth rework. EpicWall is the owner, but I am also working a lot on it.

Right now we are scaling Twitch back - at this very moment we're testing him out with exactly his old kit (including unlimited, tracking but still passthrough missiles for Spray & Pray) with the remade Stealth. We will adjust him as needed from here. But so far people are enjoying him a lot. However I make no promises as some people did like his remade kit, too. We'll see how it tests with further feedback.

We will be getting more widespread (PTR) feedback soon. You guys may not have heard but we have a functioning Test Realm again. In fact, we are doing our Live Design daily playtests out of PTR, meaning we actually can play with players to test these remakes and system changes. It's pretty **** exciting.

Also Twitch is making a bit of a comeback on live anyhow... he's definitely not trash tier like people think he is.
his ult sucks, thats pretty much it IMO. that and oracles is his worst nightmare