@Xyphoreus The rat is dieing!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkendnine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrenpreis View Post
Im so excited. Twitch was the first 6300 champion I ever bought and the first champion I bought runes for. He was my guy and I used to love him. Really hoping he'll still be fun without stealth.
What makes you think hes not going to have stealth?

Robiņo

10-03-2011

who?

UsoRemix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

I REALLY want that remade kit @_@ it sounds SO good! I was looking forward more to the remade Twitch kit rather than the actual stealth rework...

Zamíel

10-03-2011

All I'd ask for regarding twitch is up the bonus ad on his ult I mean its easy enough for people to dodge the line shots at least let me feel like the ones that do connect are making a difference.

LEVEL 5 DAGON

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
unlimited, tracking but still passthrough missiles for Spray & Pray
holy ****

and he's somehow not back to must-pick-must-ban-insanely-broken-hypercarry status?

Darkendnine

10-03-2011

It would be nice if expunge scaled with Ad. Since not a lot of twitch stack Ablity Power

TheMightyEdsall

10-03-2011

twitch is awesome and i cant wait for the remake

Darkendnine

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyEdsall View Post
twitch is awesome and i cant wait for the remake
Same here

BACKSTABUUU

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVEL 5 DAGON View Post
holy ****

and he's somehow not back to must-pick-must-ban-insanely-broken-hypercarry status?
Well, keep in mind that with the stealth rework, he won't be able to just stealth and waltz into the perfect attack position.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

10-03-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkendnine View Post
So you just tossed away what shurelia did and now your starting from scratch?
Well, the most widely fun part that people liked seemed to be the new line missile attack, and I'd say that's probably what we might be most likely to add back in. The part that got the most negative/controversial feedback was moving Expunge to the ult, so resetting to the previous kit and moving forward from there seemed to make the most sense. There also was a strong movement suggesting that Twitch has one of the more interesting, nuanced, deep kits and that must be taken into account. I think there were definitely favorable aspects that we can draw from, however.

Also, the most IMPORTANT part of the remake (that she worked on) was the Stealth mechanic itself, which we are not abandoning.