@Xyphoreus The rat is dieing!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkendnine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2011

Man if only the rework got released this Patch. i would be so Happy! Happiest person alive. Then i find out that they just nerfed him again........ . . .

xXBlooDYMagEXx

09-26-2011

I would make party

Darkendnine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Bump

Darkendnine

10-03-2011

Bump!!!!!!

Darkendnine

10-03-2011

Bump!

Quren

10-03-2011

Bump

Szzillard

10-03-2011

Morello just posted on another thread something to the gist of that the stealth rework was close to being finished, and that it will be different than expected. Some of the previous leaks include info that perhaps the heroes will be permanently invisible, but show up when they get to a certain range.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

10-03-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

We are actively working on the stealth rework. EpicWall is the owner, but I am also working a lot on it.

Right now we are scaling Twitch back - at this very moment we're testing him out with exactly his old kit (including unlimited, tracking but still passthrough missiles for Spray & Pray) with the remade Stealth. We will adjust him as needed from here. But so far people are enjoying him a lot. However I make no promises as some people did like his remade kit, too. We'll see how it tests with further feedback.

We will be getting more widespread (PTR) feedback soon. You guys may not have heard but we have a functioning Test Realm again. In fact, we are doing our Live Design daily playtests out of PTR, meaning we actually can play with players to test these remakes and system changes. It's pretty **** exciting.

Also Twitch is making a bit of a comeback on live anyhow... he's definitely not trash tier like people think he is.

d goldenglue

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
We are actively working on the stealth rework. EpicWall is the owner, but I am also working a lot on it.

Right now we are scaling Twitch back - at this very moment we're testing him out with exactly his old kit (including unlimited, tracking but still passthrough missiles for Spray & Pray) with the remade Stealth. We will adjust him as needed from here. But so far people are enjoying him a lot. However I make no promises as some people did like his remade kit, too. We'll see how it tests with further feedback.

We will be getting more widespread (PTR) feedback soon. You guys may not have heard but we have a functioning Test Realm again. In fact, we are doing our Live Design daily playtests out of PTR, meaning we actually can play with players to test these remakes and system changes. It's pretty **** exciting.

oooooh guinsoo active on the fourms me gusta

Darkendnine

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post

Thanks so much! you made my day

12345612 ... 31