"Enjoy Your Dominion Nerfs" (Example of Great Team Spirit and Positive Attitudes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowclever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

I've actually had a few games where I was hated on by my own team for picking twitch.
Made my day when I carried the team via back-door caps and ganks.

FDru

10-03-2011

Can you tell me how you build WW that makes people call you OP? I've tried him a few times but just sucked all over the place.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
People rage over stupid ****.
This. Just...... this. There, literally, needs to be no further discussion anywhere on the internet.

OT, you guys must either be playing draft or are in a higher elo than I. I rarely see people raging about champion selection.

Zarthorn

10-03-2011

People are saying it mainly to the kids that are Zeal/PD stacking and abusing it basically, it just shows what s**ts people are.

Just had a game where we were absolutely wrecking, then GP and Udyr stack PD's and its impossible to catch them or get to them before they cap, just shows some people will sink to any lengths of wrecking peoples gameplay experience just to win.

Ripplez

10-03-2011

i was nodding along to the op in sympathy and recognition. then i read -

Quote:
This was on the ally team not even the enemy team.
and im like : *hug*

also, had the same thing as twitch. pretty much solo defended the game. same as kayle, 1v2ing vayne + annie under their point. and then a vayne + kog to defend ours. and then got : "why arent you doing anything!?" sigh

makkii

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
I still get rage when I pick Zilean. Then when the enemy Eve does nothing but backdoor and I find myself chasing her all **** day, they then ***** my PR is a mere 800 just because all I could do was stop her or else we would lose.
zilean imo is a great pick, not for his damage but for his mobility in conjunction with his bombs, he can circle around a node and guard it while not being in any immediate danger to himself, and is really annoying to deal with, hes one of those underrated high tier picks for dominion like gragas, meaning over half of the player base believes they belong in tier 4 or even lower.

Shadowclever

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
People are saying it mainly to the kids that are Zeal/PD stacking and abusing it basically, it just shows what s**ts people are.

Just had a game where we were absolutely wrecking, then GP and Udyr stack PD's and its impossible to catch them or get to them before they cap, just shows some people will sink to any lengths of wrecking peoples gameplay experience just to win.
This is the exact opposite of what the OP is trying to say. The OP is talking about people being angry because a person picks "x champion", not because he was out played by a clever (but easily countered) strategy.

Salathiel

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenthis View Post
lol i get the sivir sucks all the time for dominion then i walk up and get a triple kill, though i don't get the whole insults calling her OP
What build do you use for her on Dom? I recently bought her (spare RP) and she's really fun, just haven't found a good build yet.

OT: Yeah it is pretty sad, I recently have been hardcore playing Skarner on Dominion. Had one person say "Skarner for Dominion?" proceeded to be #1 on our team with most caps and neutralizations. They didn't rage at me like you've experienced tho, so got lucky

Mailius

10-03-2011

I've had someone balk when I choose eve, which is a pretty similar experience, since she's basically tier 1 in dominion...

Shini Laser

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
zilean imo is a great pick, not for his damage but for his mobility in conjunction with his bombs, he can circle around a node and guard it while not being in any immediate danger to himself, and is really annoying to deal with, hes one of those underrated high tier picks for dominion like gragas, meaning over half of the player base believes they belong in tier 4 or even lower.
Right. I realize Zilean's damage, while in certain circumstances can be good, is managable compared to other champions, hence why after I start off with a Tear of the Goddess, I build tanky (usually Odyn's Veil/FoN/Thornmail/Warmog's/whatever seems nessasary), I run to points to stop people, and if they are stupid, I'll fight them while standing on the point. But, people don't respect the power of a roaming defender. Sure, if I get dived on by 3 people, it won't work out well, but 1 v 1 or even 1 v 2 Zilean can hold up well and stall for at least 10 seconds. Of course, that is a problem, since that assumes your teammates are smart enough to pick up where you left off, which if done well, can be pretty low (nearly 2 v 1ing a Jax and Olaf felt great as Zilean).

He is T2 for a reason (I admit he is probably on the low end, but T2 never the less). I mean, hell, Zilean is a great counter-pick to Rammus (Powerball? How about you roll about 55% slower?) or any champion infamous for BDing. But, *Does in best Jabberjaw voice* No respect, nahp nahp, no respect.