Release Notes v1.0.0.87

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PR0SUMM0NER

06-08-2010

I for one vote that this ezreal nerf was handled poorly. Please fix this riot.

Spirebarrage

06-08-2010

Another Kat nerf? Why riot, why?

Xanxas

06-08-2010

More Janna nerfs needed.

CnB84

06-08-2010

Question: How exactly do Stark's stack now? It sounds like everyone on a team getting Stark's would grant everyone 100% lifesteal and attack speed. Is that the case?

IronLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

The "correction" on Akali's hit adjustment is a major nerf to her the old way she used to attack was alot faster now enemies can simply walk away before the damage registers and cancel her attack animation. You have not only completely broken her early game farming you have disatrously gimped her late game burst by allowing her Q to connect and her attack animation to follow through so dreadfully slow that I even sometimes shadow dance before my mark procs and the damage registers. A simple fix would make return her to her proper self either make her attack animation faster or remove your pathetic "correction" entirely.

L4loX

06-08-2010

great morgana skin congratz!!

Elbananero

06-08-2010

weon dejaron la cagada con TF, esta muy malo ahora.. no ataca nada....
arreglenlo porfavor!

Riftshards

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

AP Kayle seems more awesome now.... Ezreal's nerf is so so baaaaaddddddd!!!!!

Zileas

VP of Game Design

06-09-2010
8 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conciliator View Post
Wow, Yea keep on nerfing Ezreal.

Now he can't do dmg, nor heal=useless.

*Last patch* Oh let's nerf Ezreal's ult. Cooldown AND LET'S ADD A SOUND WARNING TO WHERE IT GOES, SO NOW IT CAN BE DODGED 100% of the time! 'Cuz the "skill" part of skill shot obviously is too easy, when people are shooting across the fcking map.

*Now* Hey, still not nerfed enough, let's reduce the AP ratio too, so now the 0.0001% of the time it hits, it doesn't even do damage! Yea! That'd be awesome.

Oh his heal, it heals for like 300 health! ****! SO MUCH for a support character, **** it!
He's still uber and bordering on imba. Don't whine ;p

- Zileas

Zileas

VP of Game Design

06-09-2010
9 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renomoose View Post
These changes will now actually make these items obsolete... Nobody will use them IMHO...
Yes, we thought about this. I personally do not care if red elixir is rarely seen. I don't think it adds that much gameplay, but it adds a lot of problems. If someone can find a way to use it midgame, great, but otherwise, I'm OK with it being borderline/something you only use on TT/etc.

- Zileas