Ranked and

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunRedux

10-01-2011

Connection issues. Is Riot doing some sort of live balance or what ?
Browser doesn't lag , youtube loads lightning fast.

LoL is crawling :|

The Jarvan on the other team in this game also got disconnected 2 or three times.
Elo hell is so real :|

Tried to reconnect ... froze at 100% for 5 minutes ... got in later. Useless , everyone was farmed and my team was getting bashed :|

I spend so much money on this game. I'm ONE person. How much money do you put in the servers ?

Odie el perro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

who cares that you spent money? either edit that or you are going to get downvoted to oblivion

SunRedux

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie el perro View Post
who cares that you spent money? either edit that or you are going to get downvoted to oblivion
Doesn't matter. This is a real issue.
They have server problems.

The only thing i would edit , or rather ADD right now is that they even posted they're currently having server issues atm.

I don't see why all the downvotes. I'm just saying they could put a bit more money in maintaining the servers.

xHurogx

10-01-2011

What do you think they are doing right now genius? Stuff happens, people are fixing it, get over it.

SunRedux

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerDeek View Post
What do you think they are doing right now genius? Stuff happens, people are fixing it, get over it.
I know. And i'm not complaining. I enjoy the game and i'm waiting patiently.
Hmm come to think of it maybe i was a bit rash with my original post.

Rage of the moment i guess. Sorry community.
I can deal with it.

SirHephaestus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRedux View Post
I don't see why all the downvotes. I'm just saying they could put a bit more money in maintaining the servers.
It's funny because they put more money in their servers than your entire salary.

SunRedux

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHephaestus View Post
It's funny because they put more money in their servers than your entire salary.
Well of course. Bigger necessities require bigger funding.

TigerJesus

10-01-2011

I'd hope they put at least that much into their servers... I'd have to agree with TC tho, the frequency of Riot's server issues is a little ridiculous. Maybe its just because i'm a console gamer but i've never played a game that has a server issue at least once a week until i started playing LoL. I think it may be due in part to how quickly this game is growing. Riot just cant upgrade their servers quick enough to keep up with the influx of players?

Dhodrek

10-01-2011

Holy ****, you people are clueless.

llmoonmanll

10-01-2011

How was that helpful? ...wait...or this for that manner