LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-01-2010

Sorry about that last game Broken, my friend's internet died for about 5 minutes. I have feedback for you from what I saw, though. We were up against a pretty gay team to teach you with, 4 lvl 30's premade.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrokenBoySoulja

Senior Member

06-01-2010

^lol yeah, freaking premade wraming up, but the second game was good cheers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-05-2010

If anyone else wants to play just message me here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toys

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Hi Eggtart (awesome name, btw!) - I'd be interested in playing a game. I'm currently in the process of trying out a few more champions (I love me some Twisted Fate, but I hate to pidgeon hole myself) and there's some different roles that I don't fully understand. For instance, I just plain stink at tank

I also still don't have the confidence to queue for a match yet, eeep!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kintos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtart Chow View Post
For anyone who would like to learn the basics I am hereby volunteering my time to practice with you. I will lane with you and give you constructive criticism and gameplay tips. I have a vent server you can get on, but I do not own it so please only get on it when you are with me. Add me here and message me any time in game. If I am not playing with real life friends I will be more than happy to show you how to play anything.

If you would like to learn mid I will be more than happy to 1v1 with you. I will not god play and I will not try hard and kill you or take your tower. I will offer valuable tips and tell you what you did wrong/right, why is was wrong/right, and what you could do instead to become a better player. This is how I learned mid when I was new and it more than helped me. Hopefully I'll see you in game!

Please post here if you're adding me so I know who you are and what you need. Thanks!

I recommend all new players read my basic tips guide before playing. If you have any question about a champion build or gameplay tips, please ask here.
thanks for helping to make this game and community better


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasir View Post
Hi Eggtart (awesome name, btw!) - I'd be interested in playing a game. I'm currently in the process of trying out a few more champions (I love me some Twisted Fate, but I hate to pidgeon hole myself) and there's some different roles that I don't fully understand. For instance, I just plain stink at tank

I also still don't have the confidence to queue for a match yet, eeep!
I didn't see your request when I got on so I sent you one. Hope to see you in game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintos View Post
thanks for helping to make this game and community better
I try to help as much as I can. I'd love for this game to expand even more. The more people I help understand MOBA's the more people they tell and more subscribers. A lot of people will quit because they've never played a game like this before and they lose a lot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cute Suicide

Member

06-07-2010

If you have any time to show me some laning strategies it'd be much appreciated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helidead09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-08-2010

Hey eggtart. Couple of things. First off, I just want to thank you for taking your free time to offer new people on how to play. Your quite the inspiration. Secondly, I wanted to offer my services in case you ever decide to do a 5v5 newbie game. I could play on the other team and offer them my advice, tips, tricks, etc... Anyways, good luck with your future practice games!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toys

Senior Member

06-09-2010

Just wanted to take a moment and say thanks Eggart. The practice games we played last night were a great help. Watching you play Annie and Sivir was a good learning experience. All the tips and tricks you provided for the various different situations I got myself into was most def. the most helpful of it all. Nothing is mroe helpful then being told what you do right/wrong immediately after (or while still going on) a situation in game.

Thanks again man!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankSlate View Post
If you have any time to show me some laning strategies it'd be much appreciated.
Just message me in game.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Helidead09 View Post
Hey eggtart. Couple of things. First off, I just want to thank you for taking your free time to offer new people on how to play. Your quite the inspiration. Secondly, I wanted to offer my services in case you ever decide to do a 5v5 newbie game. I could play on the other team and offer them my advice, tips, tricks, etc... Anyways, good luck with your future practice games!
I'm just tryin to get more people playing this game. The more I help, the more friends they might tell, and on and on. Anytime I have multiple people at the same time I'd be glad to have you help.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasir View Post
Just wanted to take a moment and say thanks Eggart. The practice games we played last night were a great help. Watching you play Annie and Sivir was a good learning experience. All the tips and tricks you provided for the various different situations I got myself into was most def. the most helpful of it all. Nothing is mroe helpful then being told what you do right/wrong immediately after (or while still going on) a situation in game.

Thanks again man!
I'm glad I helped so much. You seriously have great timing with that spell shield, keep at it! You're doing perfectly fine, if you need anything else just message me.